What was your last encounter with a police officer like?

I was at school and an officer just randomely tapped on the glass and waved at me. It's pretty pointless, but it made me happy. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was driving home after a Phillies game. it was late, probably 11pm or so. I was on the highway and about to enter a work zone. A cop pulled me over for speeding in a work zone although I wasn't in the work zone. I pointed to the sign about 200feet in front of me with flashing lights that said "entering work zone"... clearly he was wrong and didn't write the ticket

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to get some papers signed at a police station (they had to certify it) and it was a pretty pleasant experience. The lady was very helpful and signed my things quickly :)

What Guys Said 5

• I see them every day on the streets, I think I just said "Good Morning", or "Good Afternoon".

• They always pull ne over and do an alcohol test... Don't know why xD I never drove under the influence.

• They almost profile arrested me outside the grocery store until they realized I was not the black man they were looking for. (I am not being sarcastic).

• A cop got mad at me for walking before all of the cars at an intersection came to a stop, even though the walk sign was lit and all the cars were slowing down.

• Ummmm.. When I was interviewed for being a witness to assault. They were mostly polite

What Girls Said 5

• Not in a long time. Never got a ticket.

• I was walking my dog and a police car came driving towards me so i waved at them and they waved back

My friend told me about how she was biking and an officer wanted her to stop (bc of something with her lights) but she thought he was just waving so she waved back and drove off! died so much lmao

• stopped in my car for speeding about 5 years ago, but nothing came of it, then in the summer two coppers started talking to my friend & I as we were walking home after the pub. I think they were bored!

• I saw one outside of dunkin donuts this morning and we just smiled at each other

• I was pulled over because my tail light wasn't working.