Girls, How do woman like to be approached? How does a man display his personality?

Is anything beyond an introduction required or appreciated? I've always thought that a woman appreciate a man's personality more than his physical attributes. But, how does a man display his personality quickly? Without being around the woman for a length of time isn't it hard for someone to get to know your personality? How would a man convey positive personality traits in a social situation like a bar or other? What are some ways to flirt?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's not that you are going to show your entire personality the first time, that's impossible, but there are some things that do give away some traits, for example if you are respectful.
    When a guy approaches me at a bar I like to think that he is respectful, that I can talk with him about a variety of subjects, and that he's not trying to get laid that night.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're at the grocery store and she can't reach something, offer to help. Needless to say, be yourself. Don't do the whole bullshit games. Thats how to many people get hurt. If she doesn't appreciate you being nice then she ain't worthy.

• That's good advice. However, it's a very specific situation to be waiting for.

• If some random guy came up to me in a street? Id have my knife out ready for anything... maybe try more of a public area.

• What kind of a public area is better than a street? I think I know what you mean... Like an outdoor music festival or some kind of thing. Is it that on the street people are usually on their way to do something and not looking to socialize?