I learned Karate two weeks ago?

So I was thinking of going out and beating up some bully's to impress the ladies.

so what do you think?

• Hell yeah, that's sexy
  • No
  • I don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

• just make sure to post that shit on youtube.

• Man, I'm not looking to get cool of this stuff. Just trying to make a difference for the children

• it could be used for educational purposes for children.

• The Children need a role model dude. I will be that Man

What Girls Said 3

• Very unrealistic. I'm surprised this is coming from a 25-29 year-old. I was expecting this to come from a High Schooler in his freshman year.

• either way, that's not the purpose of karate. If your instructor didn't inform you that, then you must be having a bad one.

• guys like you turn me off to be honest; that's not impressing

• You can't say it's not a turn on without seeing me. I am a modern day Danielson

• No! What wrongs with you? Violence is never the answer!

• Without violence we can not have peace

• Uh no, lol I took martial arts for 3 years and I was always told not to use martial arts on anyone unless it's life or death situations. Martial arts is training a person to become a WEAPON. Meaning you can go to jail for brutally beating someone up. Only use martial arts on a bully if this bully is trying to hurt you and beat you down NOT to impress. Plus I took on karate like fish do to water, but i know for sure i was not a "Kung fu" Master at two weeks.

• I may be a master already...

• You have my vote if you run for president in 2020 👏🏼

• Thank you for your support 😘

What Guys Said 5

• karate should only be used for defense

• I will use it for that too

• but if you go looking for a fight that isn't defense

• Sometimes you have to think outside the box, you know

• You've learned karate for 2 weeks and think you're ready to go and beat up whoever you want? Enjoy getting your ass kicked.

And who talks about bullies when you are 25-29?

• I am going to become a Karate master

• Jeoluousy will kill you Dude... It's bad stuff

• Maybe some will visit you in hospital.

• Dude, I am not planning on seeing the bully's at the hospital

• I don't know... Man, I have been training really hard & watching lots of YouTube videos

• :)
      You might meet a streetfighter or a guy who had to learn military close combat techniques.

• If you really learned karate, you wouldn't be considering this.

• Lol you picked the wrong martial art to start shit in the street. You know how many karate guys I've beat into the ground since my school days. One punch from this boxer and down they go each time.

• With Karate, my foot will meet you before your hand gets close enough. I may get some ninja stars too

• Thats what the last karate guy said before I broke his jaw.