What do you do when your boyfriend cries?

My boyfriend is feeling really sad right now. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked if he was ok he said yes. I don't think he is. He gets sad and upset really easily. He's laying here beside me he's starting to cry again. How can I comfort him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh poor love, I feel bad for him :(

I don't have a boyfriend. But I would hug him and stroke his hair and let him know it was okay to cry on me if he needed to. I'd ask him what he needed and try and do that. Get him some water to drink because crying might cause him to get dehydrated and feel ill.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. I think food tends to make me happier. Try that!

What Girls Said 5

• I dont know how to comfort a man. I only saw one cry in front of me and it was awkward. I would say hug him close though some guys like to cry alone.

• If I had one! I would hand him a bag of candy and watch a movie with him.

• Just wrap your arms around him and let him get. Don't say anything unless he wants to talk, just let him know you're there for him when he does want to talk.

• I ask him if he wants to go out for ice cream.

• i pet his head gently and talk softly

What Guys Said 0