What's the craziest thing you've done to get noticed by a girl/guy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Never done something extravagant, the most was probably adding my crush on FaceBook out of nowhere, I noticed him in college and thought he was cute and had no clue how to approach him. Good thing he was the first to talk to me IRL and on Facebook. But my crush on him only lasted for about 2/3 months, it was useless lol :/ .

What Guys Said 10

• Drove close to a girls house and let the air out of one of tires... then I started changing it.

But she never came out of the house! LOL

• I would purposely wait until 8:10am every morning to walk with my crush to school, and showed up late everyday because of it lol!
    I don't know if that counts...

I just wanted to spend as much time with her as possible when I was a kid 😄

• I got down an sucked her dick... girls have dicks right?
    lol nope not much... i guess you could say I fake humped a door to get my girlfriend to notice me in high school.

• Intentionally tripped or fell down the stairs, it didn't hurt, seemed like a good idea at the time. I was 12...

• Get in a fight

• None. Still haven't found a chick worth doing crazy stuff for lel.

• Walk up and have a conversation with one.

• jumped off of a sail boat going 25 knots and swam to her boat :P the water hurt more than i was expecting hahaha

• i don't do much I'm super lazy

• I don't think I've done anything so far cause they already notice me :D
    Lucky me

What Girls Said 5

• Get stuck with him in an elevator.

• Not that crazy but I agreed to perform solo for an upcoming performace just cause he challenged me to. It was months ago.

So. Not. Cool.

• A cute boy told me to drink 8 shots of popov in a row. In 8th grade. Did I mention he was cute? And older. I didn't stand a chance.

• I told him a stupid joke. He still laughed xD

• buy a bunch of band merch to subtly hint we liked the same band XD