Is there a way to avoid paying back student loans?

Like changing your name & living as a nomad traveling from state to state with a hoodie and shades?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that I know of :/ I borrowed 4400$ have paid back 18000 and they want 11000 more. They are fucking criminals. Here's one for you wangs how about I get a degree and if there's no work you eat the loan. Shit bail out every industry, corp, plus handouts to every friend Obama has. Hey my hand is out.
    Sorry bout the rant

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Why the Hell would you do that? Did you take out the loan under duress? Did someone have a gun to you head and say sign that damn paper, borrow and spend that money or I'll pop you? Did you borrow the money in good faith and then were banned from attending any colleges? WTF? YOU BORROWED the money, YOU need to pay it back! Why do you think anyone else other than you should have to pay for your college education? Banks can be greedy pricks for sure, but what happens when you don't pay the money back that you promised to? #1 you piss on your character. 2 They hammer your credit. 3 the bank eats some of the money that they loaned you and when this happens enough, they make it harder to get a loan and jack up the interest rates and penalties. 4 they pass off the cost to the tax payers in tax write offs. So you screw your family name, your credit, the bank, other people trying to get loans to go to school, and the US tax payers. All for ditching out on a low interest loan that you promised to pay back for financing your education and future. Is it worth that? Oh, and they will take your tax returns for the future, till its repayed.

• Runaway! Hop on a freight ship to east Asia or Eastern Europe
    Become a dancer and live in hostile a under a new name and find men who can support you etc

• Do you really think someone is willing to become an accessory to assisting you in avoiding a federal crime?

• What? ?

• Incorrect post.

Accepting a loan from a lender or the government is a contract saying they are lending you money, and in return you are going to pay them back in full plus interest. If you don't they can solve their problems through a collection agency, or take you to court and win. So if you want to change your name and live on the run, then yeah there is a way to avoid paying student loans.

What Girls Said 4

• I forgot what it called but you can apply for student loan forgiveness.

• you can join the circus

• In the UK, never having a salary of more than ¬£21,000 a year

• No, don't be like that.