How come Asian guys are getting more popular?

They're doing much better than they were 10 years ago. Maybe it's cuz being nerdy is the cool style now.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They are better educated and more professional as well. Money clout is a good thing.

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty much. I think the sex appeal is because of rising popularity of Kpop/Kdrama and all the Asian guys on TV with amazing dance moves. And on a career end, many are well-educated and have good values. Good husband material kinda guys.

• I don't know. I don't watch may Asian movies.

• It's got to korean dramas going up in popularity. 😋

• Because Korean and Japanese music is becoming more popular, and because anime is becoming more widespread. So people are becoming more interested in Asian cultures in general.

• ... what does that even mean? lmao

• you were prob too young 10 years ago... but back then being nerdy was not cool. There was no hipster shit, everyone was trying to be gangsta. Now it's cool being nerdy and hip

• I always thought it was the guys that liked needy girls...

• huuuuuuh wut

• Maybe because there are a lot of them

• Cuz Asian guys are fucking hot uggghhhh. Have you not seen how popular kpop, anime, japanese and kdrama stuff is today. They only show hot sexy tall guys. Personally I've always liked Asian guys because of their eyes and skin tone. It is what attracts me out of all features on a guy. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b60980ceed.jpg

What Guys Said 5

• Asian men and women generally look like cute dolls and when you were a kid you liked to play with dolls at least at some point in your childhood. Asians are really cute and can have sexy bodies as well that also has a lot to do with how thier culture's diet and other body weight belief's.

• I would say only the East Asians only. Like the Koreans and the Japanese

• We just express ourselves more.
    Were more.. Free spirited sorta speak.

We don't like feeling trapped.
    Even though its almost as if it's tradition to feel that way.. due to strict parenting.

Practically, you may say, we are becoming more rebellious or as I LIKE to say,
    Our balls are getting huge.

• Lol generalizations

• Thats good for me