What did you do for Halloween?

I went to the movie theater with my dad and my brother. We saw the Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Netflix and chill 😂 no, I watched The walking dead season 6 episode 4 😱

What Guys Said 2

• I had to work, and when I got off I watched Hocus Pocus

• Went to an icp concert in Detroit

What Girls Said 4

• we went to my brothers house, hung out with my family, ate dinner, took the kids trick or treating, had desert, hung out some more, gave hubby road head on the way home, had amazing sex, watched trick r treat, then went to sleep :)
    it was a really good night!
    did you like the movie?

• There were some parts I wasn't expecting you to say! xD lol at least you had a good time. And yeah it was pretty good, if you haven't seen it I would recommend it. Really funny movie.

• haha! sorry :/ it was just such a good night as a whole i wanted to share it all with you! kinda rude, though. im sorry. really!
      hmm... maybe we'll go see it :)

• Haha no worries, I understand lol. Hey you're honest. That's better than most people lol!

• went over to hang at my friends house went to a Halloween dance and then ate some candy xD

• I stayed home, passed out, watched some cartoons, went to sleep. I am Queen :P

• Gave out candy with my boyfriend! We sat on the bench outside my house. I was hello kitty and he was just himself haha