Have you ever randomly followed a stranger because you found them attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• hell yeah i did! haha! I was really star-struck and literally my head turned because I saw him first in the escalator (he was going down while I was going up) XD

Good thing I was with a friend that time and he was alone (ofc we didn't approach him). We looked at each other with big sparkly eyes after seeing him. Then I said let's follow him.. but not the whole day! It was in a mall so the story just happened there, meaning not very long. lol.

• Lol sounded like fun. Lol I bet he was cute if he made your head turn and look. lol. To bad you didn't have a chance to speak to him.

• yes no zombies, i want him to be alive and not hypnotize. haha!

your cool mr.@coolbreeze suits your name :)

• Hahahaha no zombies then. We do want him hypnotize in one piece and fully intact with no zombie bites. lol.

You seem more cooler then me @simplyadorable. You also have a nice user name 😎

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• YES! A thousand time yes! I tired to ask him out but he was in front of me and I couldn't speak loud enough! er... ugh

• No, what the fuck.

• No because I know there are more important things then being attractive. Just like if you are on a diet and somebody offers you chocolate ice cream - it could be the best ice cream in the world but since you are trying to eat healthy you won't care how good the ice cream tastes and will go have some good tasting salad instead.

• No that's so fucking creepy

• lol my friends and i used to do that. but it used to annoy me to do it. because the only time you should follow the person is if you intend on talking to them. and they just used to want to follow the guy and say nothing :(

• Lol sounds like it was fun though. But you are right see a cute guy say hi and see what happens. lol

• In real life or on GAG? In real life sometimes I'll follow them with my eyes to see where they go or what they do but that's it, anymore and it's creepy to me. Online? Yeah once or twice.

• No lol. I'm really shy so I'd probably look for a tree to hide behind or something lol

• Ew what no

• No lmao...

• no. what in the fuck!

• I have noticed people ACT paranoid when I just happen to be going in the same direction as them for awhile. then I start speed walking pass them.

• Lol people shouldn't be paranoid of you walking their way. But I feel you on that. People do act funny sometimes.

• Yes but also because I liked their opinion or question

• No! I'm no stalker

• No, that's really creepy

• No, I've had guys follow me around though and it really creeped me out even if they were attractive.

• Lol you don't like cute guys following you? I hope they said hi or waved or something. It could be creepy.

• yess all the time

• No? Im pretty sure that would be harassment..

• You would have to have strong evidence they were harrasing you and stalking you.

What Guys Said 15

• Once, she was older, we ended...

• @elissadido i actually did it once last ywar to which i thought i would nvr do such thing which is surprising as HELL! I stalk Muslim babez :I

• Like pushed follow on gag? Or followed someone IRL? Hahaha

• I don't remember a specific scenario, but I know I did.
    Often makes me feel guilty for feeling like a stalker for doing such. -.-

• not really follow, but I do tend to try and sit next to the attractive females on the bus over the normal females haha

• Plus I find thiner girls attractive, so more room to sit.

• Haha player player player. That is the low key and sneaky way to do it. Girls never pick up on it that is what makes it nice. lol

• On Instagram, like once or twice. In real life, never.

• You mean followed them on instagram or something like that? If you mean follow them around then my answer is no.

• So fucking creepy lmao. I'm sure I'll see you on the news soon enough.

• Lol I never said I did it. Besides if you are going to do it you can't make it look obvious.

• Nope. I don't even see the point of follow system.

• With my eyes yes, it's hard not to observe beauty in motion. But I never walked after them.

• Yup I have followed them and I've got positive results..! And by strangers I mean women!! :|

• Never 😂😂 I've got other important shit to do

• everyone does.

• yes when I was younger but not anymore

• yes i do it all the time