Whats the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?

for me it was a guy giving up his seat for me so I didn't have to sit on the floor 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• i stayed at a a guys house once, he lives in the middle of nowhere so you can fully see the stars in the sky. we ended up falling asleep in his back garden under the stars. it was honestly one of the most cutest things that had happened to me. it was proper sweet.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh, wow. This is all really depressing stuff. I was hoping to read about some sweet stories on here.

For me it may have been taking my girlfriend for a hike in the woods during the summer. We ended up at a stream with nobody around for miles. We had a picnic out there and ended up making love on the rocks by the water.

• aw so romantic!!!

• Well sure, when I tell the story that way, but honestly sex on a rock is extremely uncomfortable and we never found her bra...

• ok then lol

• No, nothing has happened like that. I am sure nothing like that will happen, moreover I am not really bothered about these things.

• I don't think anything really romantic has happened to me, and it's from a combination of factors, probably greatest of which being that I am a wimp. So, I've crushed on the same girl for 2 1/2 years, and she just so happens to be one of my two best friends. I did once ask her out, but she shot me down, however, that was over a year ago.

I need to talk to my crush/bestfriend and just level with her, because otherwise I'm not going to get over her by the end of highschool, and I won't have had any romance in my life at all by then.

Probably doesn't help me that I go to a school that consists mostly of people with IQs in the low 120s, but mine is in the mid 160s, so I am regarded as bizzare and eccentric, if tolerable.

• A girl called me Adorable.

• lol I tripped over a pole

• I'm not romantic at all... so even if there was something, I probably didn't even notice 😂

• LOL im sure something romantic has happened to u if u have dated before

• haha yes... but still, I don't really perceive it like that

• haha lol thanks 4 commenting

• I bought this girl a rose and cookies for vday

• A girl rejecting me

• Being sexually assaulted in my teens.

Haven't bothered with romantic crap since then.

What Girls Said 12

• When I went out to Egypt to Meet up for the first time with my husband who I had out in Egypt, and we rode camels all over the historical pyramids, @Bea123 :)) xxoo

• hmm... a guy ( not my type)! He literally slams me against the wall and was trying to kiss me.

• One time I think it was for me! Anyway we were in 9th grade and I was having a rough week and year. So, somehow they do announcement and someone on the speaker is like this song is dedicated to so and so Carmen! And I am like naw it not for me! anyway he play four strong strong-one step at time which... shocked me because ppls don't listen to them they are okay band and then in the class people give me glares and I donn't know who it is but then they tell me to go to the office to get a cd that my secret admire made me... I get and I go and I bump into a guy whos holding a red rose! And he like this isn't for you but I thought you called me and people assume it was for me... I guess its nice to believe someone loved me and cared enough... I guess I was wrong...)":

• hahah thank you!! You don't have to say those thing! I am just average! lol

• no you sound like a great person :)

• mine was when i was in my guitar class. and this guy kept looking at my lips and i told him to stop, then he was looking at my eyes and i told him to stop starring at me. he there his hands up and said where am i supposed to look! and i said anywhere besides me and he said i can't help it your just so beautiful. and i scooted four seats over blushing and he just kept smiling and starring at me. even though he was kind of a pervy (like once he said he had a wet dream about me and that he writes erotic novels and I'm in some of them) it was still one of the most romantic things ever.

• oh haha well, there was this one guy and he was the only guy i would say i ever had a thing with, we were great friends, talked every day, probably one of the closest people I've ever been to, and one day we were debating which was better, dr pepper or ginger-ale, and i mean, im a die hard gingerale kind of girl, he is team pepper, but it was just a casual conversation. and one time, maybe a few days later we were hanging out and went to get ice cream and i get really self conscious and nervous eating around others or letting others buy things for me, so i politely declined ordering, said i wasn't hungry, so when we were sitting down outside after that, he must have picked up on that and told me he would be right back and ran off inexplicably (in the pouring rain) and then he came back ten minutes later, with a can of ginger-ale in his hand. he had actually ran to a convenience store, which is pretty far from where we were, in the rain to get me this single can of ginger-ale and i think i blushed for the rest of the afternoon, it was such a gentlemen move. we dont talk anymore for reasons, but i still have no ill thoughts towards him, he was never anything but great to me.

• My man wrote me a long old fashioned love letter. 😊

• Nothing romantic has ever happened to me ever lol

• my boss (who is my boyfriend now) got super pissed when he thought that one of his men had tried to get me to become a porn actress. he almost beat him up it was so hot ♡

• Our blood bags touched... ahahaha.

Hmmm. I suppose this was sort of romantic. Kind of. Maybe. Had a nice conversation with a cute guy outside, while it was dark and snowing.

• uhhhhhhhh nothing? xD
    no one really does anything 'romantic' for me

• i don't remember

• A guy texted me once.. That's about as close as it gets.

• lol :D at least that has happened to u

• @Yumix

LMAO. oh yes.. It made my heart flutter don't you know ;)

• I knew it 🌹

• This guy said this sentence in my favorite language. I don't wanna say it as I am afraid he will see it.

But those words made me smile the whole day and now I am smiling again.

• aw tell me!!! message me?

• Lol it's not considered romantic for others honestly but to mW it was 😂😂

• u can message me i would luv to hear