How does it feel to be a girl/women?

To me, As a man, I feel powerful, free, safe, I can do what ever I want

Most Helpful Girl

• I just spend every day wishing I was a man so I could be powerful, free and safe. As a "women" I think I am weak and a slave that is unsafe.
    *End sarcastic text, just in case you didn't pick it up yourself*

In all seriousness I love being a womAn. I love all of the girly things and all that comes with being a female except periods.
    I do think many women can be extremely two faced though. Very friendly to your face and talk a lot behind your back. I also think we care too much about others and compare ourselves to others. Which is pointless in my opinion.
    So I don't know how much I love other women hahaha.. but I love being one. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I feel stronger as a male, but physically awkward at the same time.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel watched by society.

• Good for you

• So do I, bud.

• I feel feminine, need for protection, at the same time try to be not reliant on others, I feel good. A mother? I mean I get that feeling towards my little kids.

• I think with most things there is a good and bad side. I love being a woman but I hate periods. I hate that I can't be/feel safe going to places on my own. I hate the stigma that is placed upon women that we are these fragile creatures, that we have to be delicate, etc etc. I hate how girls are discouraged from doing certain things because it's not seen as feminine and thus have our opportunities taken away from us to adopt something else that is deemed suitable for a girl. You get the point.

What Guys Said 0