If you had to choose one, with extreme conditions choose your pick?

Middle of nowhere and days and nights pass and you know you are going to die.

• Middle of Sahara desert
  • Middle of the ocean
  • Middle of the Antarctic

Most Helpful Girl

• Cold weather all the way.

I've been living in cancun all my life, beach on a hot day is awful.. even if you have water you feel like dying... I don't want to be in that situation, never never never!

and sahara sounds equally shitty :(

I'm afraid of being burned alive, so cold weather please

Most Helpful Guy

• I accidentally voted Sahara before I saw "knew I was gonna die"

Ocean! I wanna be in the next cast of Lost: Series two!

What Girls Said 6

• I rarther be in a desert than in an ocean or in the cold.

• Ah, but deserts get really cold at night. I'm with you, though... I hate being cold!!

• @becca123 Yeah... I mean I can alway take off layers ! I don't mind the crazy heat! hahah But I am afraid of quicksand!

• It's summer in Australia and holy fuck I'm not coping. Anything over 22 degrees kills me. Give me Antarctica.

• Ocean, might as well as be surrounded by what i love

• Middle of the ocean in a yellow submarine. Or on a yacht. For like 3 months.

• Antarctic. I can do much better in freezing cold than heat, and I can't really swim.

• Middle of Antarctic.

What Guys Said 4

• With two other aviators, it would be similar to the first half of Unbroken, or the entire plot of Against the Sun. It would be kind of maddening, but much more food to sustain yourself as you slowly die of insanity and dehydration. Ironic, really, ..."Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink."

• Antarctic, I'd take my sleeping meds, wait till I could stay awake anymore, say one last prayer, and take off enough clothing that It would kill me, It'd be relatively painless that way

• Antarctica. I might freeze to death but at least I'll get to play with penguins

• Middle of Sahara desert...