Stole boyfriend weed, can he call the cops?

My boyfriend kicked me out so i stole his mary jane. He said he would call the cops. Can he do that? Where outside should i hide my stash?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if he wants to stay out of jail

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, find a spot to hide it just incase his ass is really dumb enough to call the police about his stolen drugs. You both get in trouble not just you. Lol, he'd be really dumb to do that.

What Guys Said 9

• If he calls the cops because you took his pot you will both be charged with possession. (assuming it is not legal there.)

• He'd be a moron for reporting you for stealing it unless he has connections or it's legal there to have. In that case yeah he can report you for stealing it and be ok, otherwise you know damn well that he can't report you for stealing it cause that's gonna get him in trouble for having possession of it to begin with. He can report that you have possession of it though, different ball game.

In either case you'd be an idiot to hang onto it, he can report you for having it if it's illegal to have and if it's legal to have he can report you for stealing it. Why'd you even take it from him to begin with dude

• lol you know he can't do that and he won't even try

• Yes and no.

Yes reason: he can call them and say you have weed on you

No reason: he probably wants it back

• That would be an interesting phone call "hello police my girlfriend stole my weed" incase he is stupid enough to do that I'd hide the weed

• JESUS CHRIST WHY U STEAL THE POT, GIRL?

• I'd buy it for lesser price.

• you should just burn it

• If he calls the cops he won't say you stole his weed, he'll just say you have weed and you'll be charged with possession.

Stop being so immature.

What Girls Said 8

• He can report you having it, not stealing it from him. If you get caught with it you're ass is grass so I would dispose of it, not hide it.

• I don't know is it legal to smoke weed?

• He'd be an idiot to call the police, they'd probably just laugh at him or try to arrest you both.

• Just set that shit on fire on his front porch in a metal can or something.

• this is quite possibly the funniest question I've ever seen on here. ;p

• So much ratchetness all in one question...

• Yes, have him call the cops so they can repossess his drugs lol

• He'd be dumb to report it stolen but you better hid it just in case.