Whats the weather like where you live?

right now where i live its the first snow fall, we have at least a few inches on the ground it's making me so happy because snow is so magical.

Most Helpful Guy

• 48 degrees Farenheit out, it's night time, and I think it's supposed to snow in a few days. (Denver)

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea, I'm inside amd it's dark outside. But it was autumny sunny yesterday.

• it was the same where i live yesterday was the perfect autumn weather but my family had to spend all day preparing a huge storm and it started raining like crazy and then it got cold enough that it started snowing i didn't notice until i took my dog outside and had to go back inside to get shoes

• Lol, things change so fast xD

What Guys Said 8

• It is fine and sunny.

• it's not bad yet, but i really ain't looking forward for that winter shit. fuck snow and fuck the cold.

• i guess my love for snow and hatred for the summer makes me the minority

• i wouldn't mind the cold if it couldn't literally kill you. and i wouldn't mind snow and ice if i didn't have to shovel that shit and it didn't ruin roads

• I live in the South-East USA, specifically Tennessee, and I guess the best way to descibe it is wet and bipolar.

We don't really have fall and spring here. It gets cold really quickly and it gets hot really quickly. Oh, and it rains all the time.

• Right now it's the transition period between the monsoon and the winter. It's quite pleasant I must say.

• Right now it is very wet and rainy high temperature today is only supposed to be 63

• I'm really jealous tho I want snow lol just kidding but I really do want snow

• yup.. snowfall is really magical..

where I live.. its a big country.. and we have desert.. Himalaya..(snow Mountains).. and rainy whether we enjoy everything

• 8°C (46.4°F) and cloudy... so not that great but could be worse

• North Island, New Zealand.
    Sun, Sun, Sun, Wind, Sun, Wind, Rain, Rain, No snow D=.

What Girls Said 12

• beautiful! quite temperate. a nice mix up of weather, but we really dont get snow all over the country here. it's kinda just really specific to some places.
    you're so lucky though, it sounds amazing over there!

• its cold it depressing!

• It's anywhere in the 40-60° F range typically this time of year. It's a bit breezy here and there, too.

• Currently 57F/14C

Perfect sleep weather.

• Hot as fuck

• oh gosh that's awful i hate the heat

• right? and you can't wear shorts without getting dress coded. i am just saying if a male administrator in high school dress coded me for my shorts being too short then he was obviously looking at my ass or my legs.

• I do homeschool so... I can study naked if I want XD

Hahaha true dat XD at some point they gotta take a look lol

• 68'F! Thinking about going for motorbike ride! I don't know 😅🙈

• It's cold and rainy and its supposed to be spring. Funny cause it was really hot yesterday. Though Australia's weather is all over the place

• It's really rainy and grey right now.

• office is too damn cold. Outdoors? freaking hot!

• currently cold & wet
    the high has been around 60 lately
    (North Carolina)

• Cold in the morning, warm afternoon, chilly at night.

• Mid 80's and sunny, typical south FL around this time of year (or anytime of year for that matter)...