Tell me about yourselves?

I'm just curious about people in general 💁🏽. I mean this site really has some cool people with some cool perspectives soooooo, what's cool about you as a person? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I am a New Zealander living in New Zealand.
    2. I completed my hospitality and tourism degree this year and graduated.
    3. I am currently looking for a hospitality and tourism job and have a company that is expressing interest in me. I am going to see them on Friday.
    4. I have a long term goal to buy my own apartment.

• 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Congratulations!!! Good job! I'm in UNI for business, I want to open my own, that's my long term goal 😌

• Thank you for MHA

• No problemo

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats cool?
    Hmm
    1. <3 movies and anime and pokemon and mario
    2. <3 potatoes
    3. <3 Make-up
    4. <3 sleeping
    5...

• I love potatoes , make up and sleeping ! 😂❤️

• Lol true true!

• Hahah thanks!

What Guys Said 14

• •REAL NAME: Kizito Peterson
    •NICKNAME : Kykyblaze
    •HOBBIES: Collecting Teeth from live lions, catching bullets with bare hands, jogging up and down mount Everest. •MY RECORDS: Fought with a dinosaur and broke its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held breath under water for 2months, 3weeks, 6hours, 5mins and 45seconds…. travelled around the world in a day.
    •GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven Jupiter charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages, first male to land on the sun.
    •SILLIEST THING I’VE DONE: swimming in Tsunami and driving towards a tornado
    •EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Couldn’t kill 100 bears with a single punch; though 99 died instantly and the last one is now slowpoke.
    •PROUDEST MOMENTS: Firstly, when a cobra died after biting me and secondly, when I roasted a dragon.
    •SOMETHING ABOUT ME: like to joke.

... Am just a simple person.

• You my friend... Live a boring life..

😂😂😂 jk, you should be a movie director !

• I see all the dumb little things. Themes, patterns, shapes, "hidden" meanings.

Occasionally, I comment on them at my work. It's a great way to entertain myself.

Not too sure if the customers think I'm crazy, but I know my co-workers get a good kick out of it.

• ... I wish I could do that!!!

• Nope if I told you that would mean you would have power over me and nobody gets to have power over me.

• just turned 32, toronto Canada, single (maybe becoming a MGTOW), i strongly beleive i m one of the few awakened ones about the worlds status and the real deprived condition of society... love philosophy, Jesus, and people, I've dated all kinds and lean towards Asian woman as best because they were better in everyway to me at least, hmmmmm

• Canada is my dream place to live! And I'm a people person too! You should enlighten others on the worlds status so you won't be few in awakened!

• no one wants to hear it. no itll get worse.

• Maybe you just need to have a little faith

• 1, My name is weird
    2, I've been through a lot but its over now
    3, i love messing with security guards at school
    4, i love long rides with people i like
    , i'm shy
    6 my five button on my keyboard doesn't work

• I think my summary in my profile will suffice.

• No! U know too much already! *growls*

If I tell u I would have to kill u!

• I am a 15 year old gager

• Give me questions and I will answer them if you wish to know about me.

• Nah I'm hot 🔥😂 LOL
    I sing 🎤 and play guitar 🎸
    And I love soccer 😍
    wbu?

• You love soccer too?
      YEAH! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads!

• @DamnCurtis means I need to try it out 😂

• I'm depressed almost all the time. I hate my dad.
    Those two things make me who I am, I think.

• Ok so I currently have blue balls.. n I don't know what to do

• i love porn and masturbation

• Well... I love God. I think that what's cool about me.

• Bless your heart.❤️

• Thank you...

What Girls Said 11

• Hm let's see. I'm 17 (as you can see), and I go by the name Kyana or Kayzie most of the time cause peeps can't pronounce nor spell my name right. Otherwise there's another nicknames I go by too, like Athena, Avila, Jeanie blahblah..

I read a lot. In fact, I 'collect' books xD just jk ahah those books are the ones in my to be read list, haven't got the time to read em all yet. Once I start reading, I could just read for the whole day. Yes, that includes not eating and not sleeping, I do take my shower tho lol! I love to travel a lot as well. Best thing to do, yet very expensive. One of my favourite thing to do when I'm free is to search for some cafés online that I've never been to and visit them. I love doing random stuffs.

Blah I can go on forever lol! But here's some you'll-never-need-to-know shit about me. What bout ya?

• other nicknames*

• I don't hear people when I'm reading, they think I'm ignoring them!😂

• Ikr! Them struggles tho ugh

• 1. I have a RBF (resting bitch face) but people start to realize that I'm actually nice when they start talking to me lol
    2. I can be blunt sometimes. It's for the best xD
    3. Water is my bff
    4. There's so much about me that I get anxiety just trying to type about it!

• I'm 17. I'm a computer engineering student. I read way too much. Never been on a date. I like cats. I really like animals. Vegetarian. I like to travel. Favorite past time is checking out a new cafe I've never been too and reading young adult novels. I love coming across random things like comic book stores and could live happily in a library for the rest of my life.

• I've repeated some of these things on other things. Still i guess these make me cool?
    -LOVE video/pc games (game list is on my profile)
    -LOVE manga/anime (list is on my profile)
    -people call me either kitteh or aly
    -I'm trying to learn Japanese and HTML
    -I have a big fluffy lazy cat named lily
    -how my adhd/autism affects my personality.

Again not sure if any of these are cool but there you go. :D

• I am a dreamer yet a realist. I am hopeful yet pessimistic. I love Coldplay so much!!! I love nature but, only taking pictures of nature, I hate animals 99% of the time. I love looking at people and finding beauty in them quite fun and the people who are already beautiful are extra fun to look (I get a bit jealous of the pretty girls but, cute boys are fun to lol at). I don't know. Im complicated but, in simple: I love Coldplay, chocolate, superheroes, boys in general, puns, trees and clouds.

• I'm not much as a person. I don't have a clue as to who I am or what I want. I am surprised that I'm not a drug addict yet though.

• Awh don't feel that way darling.

• Oh! That's really good to know! I've never made it this far with anyone before so this is all new to me. Thanks for the heads-up =)

• No problem sweetheart! I wish you all the best!

• I am a man stuck in a women's body. Well at least thats what my friends been telling me😐😭

• Do you feel that way about yourself?

• Lets hope so!🙏🏼🙏🏼

• I know it! Lol don't doubt my abilities lol

• i'm just a fluffy pink unicorn <3

• You beautiful soul you ❤️

• i've had some say i'm a contradiction
    and like my profile avatar, i prefer darkness to the light

• And there's nothing wrong with that ❤️

• My imagination is a source of comfort and terror for me. I have to be careful about what I watch.

• You should pursue writing ! I'm sure others would love to see what your imagination can make!

• I'm 18, I love bands, I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.