Do you believe in Natural Beauty?

No make-up, hair extentions, fake nails, fake boobs, fake tan or anything else you can think of that is fake. Also, I encourage you to watch this! Its such a cool show! Snog, Marry, or Avoid! https://www.youtube.com/user/SnogMarryAvoidUK

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 100%, i think it's wonderful to embrace natural beauty.
    but, I'm not gonna think any less of a woman who uses those things to enhance ur beauty. if theyre there for us, why not, as long as it's in moderation and she isn't allowing herself to get addicted? =]

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I actually don't really like makeup. My boyfriend wears it occasionally when we go out, and I deal with it, but I like him better without (same as with my ex gfs)

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm all for natural beauty. I mean... come on, at the end of the day, make up only serves to enhance what already is there. An ugly person with make up will still be an ugly person.

3|0
    1|0
  • Yes, I do. Maybe a little bit of light makeup, but nothing beyond that. Fake boobs, fake nails, and fake tans are all very unattractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is all natural. She does wear makeup once in a great while but normally goes without. To me she is gorgeous naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • natural beauty is real beauty

have you seen natural beauty with makeup on? its mind blowing

contour can straighten out a crooked nose. its fake

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I believe in natural beauty, and I never liked make-up.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because most women would look average at best without fixing their teeth and using makeup. Have you seen some of these women without makeup? They're hideous.

0|0
    3|1
  • Yes I do. I don't want to have to get into bed with an axe, a pin, and a vacuum cleaner.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I always have thought the POD people are pretty mean to the people they're making over :c

2|0
    0|0
  • I do some have it some don't! i need make-up my zit are red.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it, and they were natural looking make-up not no make-up at all. There's no such thing as natural beauty everyone's enhanced by something.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do believe in natural beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup!

1|0
    0|0
  • I do believe in natural beauty. I meant i dont do none of those things you mentioned.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do believe there is. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe in natural beauty but at the same time I think natural beauty is subjective. I have light brown highlights in my hair yet a person who has neon red hair may be seen as fake. Also I have natural DDD breasts yet large boobs are associated with fake boobs by people unfortunately even though I get told all the time I'm skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I don't do any of that stuff but that doesn't mean I think any less of those who do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I dont wear ANY make up or do anything and lots of people find me beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely! I think makeup should be used to enhance, not cover and a girl should never have to be afraid of going out without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in high school, I had a friend who was simply gorgeous without any makeup because she won a genetic lottery. She had beautiful hair, long thick eyelashes, and white teeth.

1|0
    0|0