I Need Writing Help?

Whats the best way to kill someone? I mean hypathetically speaking. It's for story inspiration so you don't need to worry about me becoming a mass murderer. And how could you write a good fight scene? How would you describe dying or getting punched or punching someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well having been in the military and spent quite a few years studying the human body as well as working in the medical field I might be able to help you a bit. Can you tell me more about the story you are writing, like who the characters are, what the setting is, and why they are fighting?

• they are getting attacked and trying to escape

• all those options sound so cool

• He could also just hurt the guy and leave him for dead. If you want the guy who gets away to have a injury your biggest problem for the era is infection. If he has an open wound and it gets infected he could die from it. A closed injury may be better for your story. A cracked rib will hurt but will not kill him/her. There are a few other bones hat will slow him down bit not kill him if they break. Any internal bleeding will probably kill him without medical care. Minimum be should have some pretty bad bruising unless he is Bruce Lee.

Most Helpful Girl

• writing for fanfiction. net?

• thats awesome. try to imagine the scene first. thats basic then any good lines that you construct write it down. it doesn't matter how mess up the thoughts you can arrange them later,

What Guys Said 3

• The best way to research this is to read books that have fight scenes similar to what you want to write. There's also not really a best way to kill someone. It would depend on the environment the murder was taking place in, and who was doing the killing and why.

• In fiction I always thought the best way to kill a character is to have them believe it's either for the greater good or being coerced into it without knowing they are being manipulated.

• What type of killing? Serial killer? Spur of the moment fight? Hurt lover? Accidentally?

As far as fighting I'd describe the fist going through the air, the impact, the sound of the bones in the face snapping. Etc

What Girls Said 4

• Best way to kill someone, hands down!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdkeymlbu0

• Does it have to be a fight scene?

• no really can be any sort of story idea or prompt

• Cool, I wrote a piece that came first in my state literary contest. It was about a girl who was so heartbroken over a guy that she turned to drugs and alcohol, and became depressed, bipolar and even schizophrenic. She began to hallucinate about her ex-love and dreamed about kissing him, but things turned violent. She imagined him biting her lip whereas she was actually chewing through it herself, she imagined him scratching her whereas it was her cutting herself with a razor, and she felt him tugging her hair where it was actually her pulling her own hair own. She began self-inflicting while she was hallucinating. Everything he did to her in her 'dream' was actually her. She ends up killing herself in a pretty gorey way when he strangles her to death.

• Do what most girls do, poison them. As for a fight scene you need to get the landmark, is it in the CIA building or out in the woods in the autumn season with pink blossoms? Depending what type of fighting I can give a few tips. If its martial arts sword fighting, its worth to have a look from different types of styles. If it a streetfight you don't need to be specific, such as "He threw a punch but the other guy dodged and...". Watch action movies or read some James Patterson and Assassin Creed.

• Well to get some good ideas about that you could watch anime, tv dramas, play video/pc games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpE1VnFrto