Anyone noticed that the no.1 gager ixi left gag or something? Top member she is no there?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope never heard of her but I'm glad she did now I'm one step closer to being #1.

• Now all you have to do is give up everything else in your life and stay on here typing 24/7 for a year or so and you can be #1.

• @Red_Arrow

No I just check the activity on my profile. It keeps track for me. It keeps track for everyone.

• You must mean Xper Rank. I had seen that but never realized that is what it meant. With the thousands of people on here and so many expert level users, I did not expect I was so high in succession.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I didn't notice.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I didn't notice that.
    If so, I don't really care, I never talked to her or anything.

• @MissNowhere.. Sorry to be such a nuisance.. Could you possibly tell me WHO we are talking about please.

• @SolitaireBond
      It's @ixi10
      I think that was her username

• @MissNowhere.. Gosh surely not! .. She was quite simply part of the furniture around here. lol

Thank you so much for letting me know. xx

• I wonder where she went? All the old gager have left! I guess it happens!

• I didn't notice

• Have I missed something here?

• Yes she posted a question 2days ago telling us she's leaving

• I have no idea who you're talking about to begin with 😂