What to do when after my wife and I had a fight she went upstairs and cut on her self badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• On purpose?

• yes she did it to her self

• It a her issue not a we issue. She needs to go to counseling. If she is doing it as a means of manipulation then that might be more of a we issue but either way she needs individual counseling.

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs help before she does any serious damage to herself. I don't know if she has a history of self harm but even this one incident isn't a good sign. Just be the bigger man, apologize, make things right, help her bandage her wound. Even if it's her fault entirely it's not worth her hurting herself. Talk to a marriage counselor if this is a persistent problem, then perhaps try to convince your wife to talk to a psychiatrist because this kind of behavior won't end well for your marriage or her well being.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you divorce her is what you do. get away from this bitch

• tie her up, and drive her to the hospital.