Random fact about you?

I have a lot of crazy shit going through my mind but one of the most random ones is that I've planned my life with the number 7: 7 kids, have sex with 7 people from 7 different continents, 7 tattoos, 7 drugs, 7 animals to ride (horse, elephant, donkey, ostrich, lion, crocodile, giraffe) and many other things involving number 7.

I also talk to many inanimate things: plants, phone, computer, tooth brush, car, walls, to my body parts... The other day I talked to a hole in the streets, I freaked out because that was weird even for me. Not the hole has a name, he's tommy and I'm friends with him.

I also name all kinds of animals, they're always Tommy, Timmy, Tina or Tara. I use Timmy and Tommy the most.

So share, what's something random and probably weird about you and your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a crooked finger. Broke it assembling hardwood garden furniture. I didn't think it's possible to break a finger that way, thus I skipped the doctor, got no splint and the finger grew askew. 10 years later a doctor saw it and told me it had been broken.

• -I had to stand "Hands up!" during a bank robbery.
      -Someone fired at us in Israel, rocket or mortar, from the Golan.
      -I met Bedouins in the Sahara and Maya Indios in the Mexican jungle.
      -I had to disarm a guy who attacked me with a knife, in France.
      -In Sicily, I sprinted after two guys on a scooter who had robbed my wife's handbag and got it back.
      -I'm a granddad
      Etc, etc

• Tzahal (IDF) saved our life, by blocking us from entering the Neguev desert when there was a flood in the desert.

• I nearly died at 30

Most Helpful Girl

• uhhhhh...
    oh yeah until last year i had phobia of other people's salivas... even of my parents... i couldn't share a bottle with them... the thought of kissing and making out disgusted me... and the thought of someone licking me (like my neck or sth) was as disgusting... i was like that starting maybe the age of 16... now i am better xD

• Wow, cool fact. Saliva never bothered me XD

• ummmmm groossssss loooool

What Guys Said 26

• Well not in that way, but I did lot of weird hilarious things in my life, one is here in this question.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1752903-what-s-the-cutest-thing-that-has-ever-happened-between-you-your
    Apart from it a few things from your seven list, but more then 7 times.
    Also I talked to my future wife! Imaginary talk, usually assumed it to see her face in moon. Kind of helpful when you are single and want a true opinion, one things and to self evaluate yourself.

• I almost died twice in my life!!! (once at birth so I dont remember that)

• All I have to say to that is What the Hell Amy :P

Anyway, I don't know my real singing voice seeing as when I sing to a song, it's trying to imitate the actual artist..

• Work with explosives, I am very patriotic, the number 7 mean complete in God's eyes by the way, funny you picked that number, everything complete God places it around 7 hence lucky number 7 so just thought that was funny. I'm religious... lol

• The reason why I love 7 is because of Harry Potter 😂😂

• I gotta read those books too, Star Wars is obsessive material

• I see what the problem is. You want to be obsessive! Lol

• uh, I don't know... the more interesting stuff for you is nothing I wanna say haha :P

so lets think... eh... on my first summer job when I was 15 I got in the last hour of the last day a metal rod with sharp saw like edges through my calf of the left leg :s
    not that exciting but can't think of anything more interesting xD

• My upper canines are angled in such a way that they look much sharper than they are.(They are already sharper than normal.)

There has always been a joke amongst our social group that all the members of my nuclear family, including me, are werewolves, as my parents breed Alaskan Malamutes, who are dogs that look a lot like wolves.

So yeah, it's a joke among my school friends now that I am a werewolf.

• The crazy thing about me? I sometimes just keep circling the room round and round and imagine my self in all the crazy shit I see everyday XD.

• I'm a total mutt! Polish, German, English, Lithuanian, Norwegian blood haha. A good drawer and I am attracted to older women xD

• i don't know how to play basketball

• One time I tried to Glue Myself to a chair in the fifth grade lol

• Sometimes I know bad things are going to happen before they do but I go on ahead anyway instead of taking steps to avoid them.

• I was groped from behind by my cousins friend (another bloke aged 25 ish) because and I quote "sorry I thought you were my brother" who is 16. I've never been the same since haha

• Haha interesting!

• It ain't that kind of cock fight love okay, I don't know what kind of stuff your into but I'm not that kind of guy! I'm a strong independent man who don't need no woman and I'm damn well sexy. You can keep your sick perversions and your "sweet as pie" face to yo self *snaps fingers in z formation* * storms out of room or studio or whatever*

• *bimbo voice*

Uh... So if we're not talking about cock? What do you mean?

I don't get it honey 😔 mind explaining?

• Okay I've got to... I once ate two large pizzas pepperoni of course in one sitting I'd had a drink or two by the way! I have also ran a marathon

• I am not really Squidward.

• MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS SE7EN!

Jk it's Fight Club xD

• Wow that is some crazy shit but i think i am not less crazy either. I have a wife that lives in my mind (i talk to her whenever i feel like) i have a job that's only in my mind, i also have a house in my mind.

• That's cool!

I have a husband XD his name is Rupert grint lol

• @WhatTheHellAmy oh i see. I ought to see them then. I guess they have more than what the movies really show. You're right. Secrets of Chamber must be better i guess, bc the movie was shit, and also the climax of Sorcerer's Stone. But i like Half-Blood Prince more than any other, except DH 2. DH 1 was kinda boring and apparently Daniel didn't want the series to emd abruptly so he insisted that they make two parts of DH.

• Exactly! You gotta read the books!

• I can spell "lieutenant" like a pro

• I expect weird things to happen. I don't take reality for granted. My cellphone could obtain a mind of it's own at a moment's notice if you ask me.

• I have made a pact with the devil to provide me with unlimited nutella! The actual random fact about me though is that I lived my childhood years with my grandpa.

• I am a Jedi knight, and the force is strong with me...

• I monolog when alone funny scenes in my head. Then have to answer to people when they cath me :(

• Well you sound fun...

I guess I enjoy climbing trees and mountains.

• I'm 6'2 feet tall

• Now I don't feel weird anymore, thanks ;-)

• By birth defect, I have 2 penises

• I'm good at making women orgasm in bed

What Girls Said 18

• I have been at the same job for 20 years as a paramedic. The thing is, I never had a calling to save lives when i pictured my lufe as a youngster and only started my training out of boredom. I still wake up and wonder how I got here. I wanted to be a writer.

• You can write... Write a book and please let me be the first to read it haha

• You can still write, now you have more experience, even if you write stuff before age of 40 people don't read it cause they don't trust so young person to have such experience. A career or writer should be started around 50, to 60 cause at that age you write stuff most accurately.

• During camp, everyone calls me BoB for a very strange reason.
    I like unicorns, llamas, llamacorns, llamatatoes, potatoes, and potatocorns.
    I am a Queeb (queen+dweeb)
    My fav number is 9
    My jam is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc xD

• lol hopefully you don't mean 7 kids by 7 different people from 7 different continents.

Umm, I write poetry and I love to draw, I like to draw future tattoos that I want (I want 2 small ones). I also make tulle skirts/dresses and my own jewelry.

I like to play video games (Mobas and MMOs) and i'm pretty competitive at times. I play ranked and i've played in tournaments but i'm rally careful when I name myself so that no one knows i'm really a girl because I don't like the attention lol

I'm really outgoing and good with people but I don't like people and hate small talk.

I'm waiting until i'm married to have sex (hopefully) but I have a really high sex drive and want to try all kinds of things when I find the right person.

• I have Irish, French, German, Dutch, Luxembourgish, Hungarian, American & Korean in my family :D
    I was a scene kid from 13-14yo and when driving a car, I always sing to songs on the radio ;P

• Your grandparents fucked the whole world 😂😂
      That's awesome, I had "dark" moments but never went too far lol I really like that style tho.
      I always sing XD like... I'm walking and I'm signing and people just look at me like I'm some kind of weirdo lol
      Sometimes I'm just way too loud

• Exactly! 😉👍 That's the spirit!

• I have families in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. It's a pain when we have a gathering twice a year cause y'know.. you don't know which country you're going to - until the last minute. -_-

That, and also, I could "predict" the future. Most of what I've dreamt, always turned out to be a reality.

• hmmm... I dream of my what my future bf! He pretty bad ass! lol I tend to do a lot of day dream in class. ahahha I mental collect things I like from a guys to create my fantasy boyfriend like I collect personalities.

• I love olives. Only black olives though as I find green olives too bitter.

• I communicate with dead people in my dreams O. o

• An ex bit too hard on my bottom lip and it bled like the devil's waterfall. I am now sporting a faint white scar on it.

• I hate when guys do that... Once I went to a concert and this dude bit me super hard too, I had to find ice to put it in my lips so my mom wouldn't know I made out with a stranger XD

It helped and she never knew lol

• Hahahaha good for you :D

• Haha yeah XD

• I'm a Kung Fu girl ;)

• 1) I love Coldplay
    2) I love chocolate
    3) I love superheroes
    4) I love trees and clouds and skies and admiring the simple yet complicated beauty of nature
    5) I love puns

• apples give me acne. which really sucks because I really loved apples. :'(

• You crazy chicka! 😋

• I think a few weird thing about me is when I sleep my leg will twitch only one time if I have a bad dream and I'm socially awqward and I sometimes laugh for no resion

• there's one more weird random fact about me and that is when I look at a picture of a cute guy on Pinterest I do a big half smile I can't always control

• Oh yeah... That happens to me too XD

I just stay there smiling like a dork XD

• I'm Persian and I speak 3 different languages. I was also born in Finland.

• I never had a bf🙈

• That's an incredible thing to do.
      It's great that you want to be with them.
      Well, enjoy as much as you can and meet different people, when you're done just be with your parents ❤️

• Thank you ^^

• I used to have imaginary friends.

• I'm an artist