An Introvert: Anyone else do this?

Write baiting opinions and then block everyone who comments on it?

Yeah, I'm a terrible person. :p

But I do this every once in a while.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you do it only when frustrated?
    Maybe it's something that happens when you need to vent some emotion? I would never do it except if the person was really not polite and not ready to tell me what's wrong.
    Generally, when I don't like comments, I simply stop the discussion. Sometimes they try one more time but generally people give up :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Rather pointless blocking people unless they're really obnoxious, in which case, I have no doubt admin will deal with them.

You may have a serious question to ask, and the one person to have the answer may be blocked and never see the question. In which case, you'll never get the answer.

Rather defeating the object of GAG!

OK, you can block me now! LOL!

• I mostly have my life figured out and my shit together. I'm pretty sure in the 5 years I've been here I've asked just as many serious questions. I post questions to stay an active member and get opinions but I always seem to know the answer to any potential situation I find myself in.

• Why would you want to block someone who has different opinions than you? Or would you rather just stay in your own bubble of ideas and never learn from anyone else?

• Hmm. Is this one of those baiting questions?

• What's that?

• 'cause people on here bug me sometimes I guess. Limiting my involvement with them, while kind of defeating the purpose of a public forum, makes me feel peaceful.

• Can I get a block?

• No I don't.. and yes I too am an introvert. i think it's just mean.

• its kinda funny. i dont do it

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't block people, just settle everything in the comments. If they don't like me, they are more than welcome to block me.

• No I can't say I have ever done this.