What is a weird dream that you've had recently?

Do you remember your dreams? I usually do, but maybe that's because they're so weird that I can't forget them. A couple nights ago I dreamt that I was having a party at Miley Cyrus's house (it was like ancient and fancy as heck) and for some reason she left and told me to lock up when it was over. So I did, and as I got into my car I remembered that I left my quilt inside. (I don't even own a quilt, but in my dream I had a nice quilt OF COURSE. Who doesn't have nice quilts in their dreams?) so I tried to go back in but the security people wouldn't let me and I asked if they could get my quilt and then I woke up.

So what kind of weird ish happens when you're asleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• i always remember my dreams. i had a dream i was me now, but somehow still allowed to play high school football. but because i was older, i was really embarrassed to go out cause i was out of shape and it would appear childish for me to straight up play a game with high school age kids. as stupid as it sounds, it was a legit nightmare for me. then i woke up and i was like, what the fuck? :D :D :D

• Hahaha dreams about high school are the worst! I once had a dream that I had to play snare drum in the band, and I could not do it to save my life.

• Oh yes, that's the danger of texting. Tone is highly important.

• the exact reason why i hate it. i'm way too sarcastic to text. i'll just look like a jerk the entire time :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, last Saturday when I slept, I dreamt that when I'm going to the mall on Sunday (which is the next morning), a random stranger would come up to me and tell me some things. They're strange, and he spoke in a language I don't understand. -_- I ended up using google translate to help translating it.

Well, yeah, it happened exactly like that on Sunday!

• You saw the future? I've done that, but not in that much detail!

• Most of the dreams I've had, and if I remembered it, it'd turn into a reality.. 😣

If it's recurring dreams, some may or may not come true..

What Guys Said 6

• I always have drams haha, usually I remember them, the latest one I can remember:

I was fighting Turks as Vlad Dracula... then suddenly I was at school where everyone knew and girls were fighting for me, but it was way weirder than that.

Another dream I went to school and forgot to dress -__- I hate those dreams so much lol they feel so real :( I wish I had a quilt at least xDD

• Yup, school dreams are the worst! Hahaha should I know who Vlad Dracula is?

• Oh, yeah, I'll bet that's why. Happens to me sometimes too!

• They're by far the best dreams haha, and nightmares!

• Yes, I also unusual dreams, weird dreams regularly.

• This attractive woman who I pressume was my partner kept on giving me clothes and stuff. I was so happy.

• That is odd. Were they just presents or were you naked and she was she trying to get you to put them on? Because those are two very different situations.

• I don't dream often. Highly doubt it =\ . Fingers crossed though.

• Good luck to you, sir! Sweet dreams! Actually, sweet, grape dreams.

• I rarely remember my dreams and if I do it's usually only the end... can't even remember when I remembered the last time, probably last week

• Do you remember anything that happened in it?

• eh... what? xD
      that was generally... like I said I don't even know when the last time I remembered something, so I definitely don't know what happened in it lol. nothing to do with not wanting to say something ;)

didn't read correctly else I would have been more clear

• Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you meant that you remembered one from last week!

• I have weird dreams all the time, and I die in quite a few, is that strange? Last night, I dreamt that my old cooking teacher from school (so I hadn't seen her for a few years) killed me because I didn't bring ingredients.

• Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, that's hilarious. Weird though, because a lot of people just almost die in their dreams and then wake up right before it happens!

• As I die in my dream, I wake up. Most nights, at one point, it was all the time but recently I've had a few which I've survived. Hooray for me aha

• I was surrounded by females in a room N they were all farting N laughing N that was stink asf

What Girls Said 4

• yeah I had a dream I was in a castle and I was looking for someone!

• That's so cool!!! I want a castle dream! Did it look like Hogwarts?

• Oh, I didn't realize it was so scary. I thought you had a mansion with a stair slide all to yourself!

• lol hahah its fine! I rather dream about being a princess!

• i just dreamed today that a girl i've been suspecting to have a crush on my crush dropped her notebook at school and i happened to pick it up... and inside she had wrote his name everywhere with hearts & put pictures of him and stuff like that... just overobsessing over him

• Haha that's uncomfortable! Do you remember if you said anything to her?

• no, but i told my crush about it & told him to stay away cause she's clearly crazy xD

• Hahaha classic! Sounds like it's right out of a high school movie!

• I had a dream just last night that someone was trying to kill me... I have been having dreams like that a lot lately. I usually always remember all of my dreams..

• I was digging up the patio in the backyard when a bunch of bugs started pouring out of the ground. I ran inside and got the bug pray and spent all day digging them up and killing them...