Girls, what would happen to me?

hi basicly i am attempting to write a book (not going to bore you with details unless you actualy want to message me to find out more which i would actualy like as its always nice to get some more feedback about ideas) and in this situation the character (may as well say me) is shrunk to 3 inches tall and a female character (you) has found them in your room so what would happen to me? reason me and you works well for this is because the female character has never met this person before

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd find it super cuteeeeeeee. i'd be like omg you can become my doll. i'd play with you! and make you a tiny little bed. and always keep you by my side

• haha oh so what kind of life do i have as a doll? such as where would i be when you go out?

• nope haha! and thanks

• Haha sorry for making you consider that ;p I think it would end up depressing being tiny

What Girls Said 2

• hmmm... i would probably be a little freaked out, but then i would try to help him

• it would also kinda depend on his age

• So what would happen to the little 18 year old then?

• i would try to keep the poor little guy alive

• This sounds very similar to one of the stories in Gulliver's Travels, when he goes to the land where people are giant!

Even if you're only three inches tall, I would still be concerned as to why a stranger is in my room, so I would interrogate you. A normal-sized person I would run or call the police, but since you're only three inches I wouldn't feel threatened so I would interrogate you myself.