What do you do to kill boredom?

What do you do to kill boredom?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm doing it at the moment. lmao hhahahahaaha

What Guys Said 40

• Close enough to the saying.
    Those of you poor folks that find yourself "killing time"?

Time will eventually kill you.
    So, is your killing it... some master plan to get back at it?
    Perhaps a pre-emptive strike?

Strategic thinking, huh? You're doing it wrong.

• how am I suppose to do it then?

• PART A
      Boredom is the most extortionate waste of the most profound purpose for your existence. USING YOUR LIFE! Some folks call it "LIVING". I know, right? So pretentious! Probably MetroNaturals.
      If you don't possess the curiosity to find something to be fascinated with, no matter where you are, then consider this concept as how you begin. It's one of those little tidbits Plato, Aristotle, Cai Yong, Archimedes, Michelangelo, St Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Jefferson, the Illuminati and those Knuckleheads gettin' down at Bohemian Grove.. you know? Folks that DO STUFF? kept to themselves. Life Enhancers. May not sound Enhancy, but if you look for Wonder and Awe... they will find you. Still not seeing em'? Your perspectives need a Mega Quake. Rock them! Creativity is in you.. Whether you want it to be or not. Look at the World sideways. You WILL see something you did not know was there.
      BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE... Ugh... TO BE CONTINUED...

• PART B
      Your alive RIGHT now, (Breaking News, eh?) during the absolute pinnacle of our Species! Our greatest ability to collect, collate and distribute-information... Boring...(Tough crowd) K, take a look outside. See all the stuff sitting on the ground? It's called Gravity. Look up. See that big bright space? (or dark) Sky! Do the Math. You're on a phreaking Planet! In Space. Ya think there might be 1 or 2 things about that tickling some Gray Matter? 'Nuff said.
      No! I'm not writing this because I was bored!
      Nice try, but you have no idea of the other things I'm actually accomplishing right now. Multi-tasking? Gimme a break. So 20th.
      Ever heard of Gödel-tasking? Oh. Forgot. Ugh...2061 maybe 2065, it'll be the rage. For you Guys. Hey! You didn't hear this from me! And why the Hell are you still here reading this? I finished my report on Tsunami Inundation risks for Lower Puget Sound & taught my Cat to flush the toilet after she finally got the footing right! All while NOT BEING BORED!

• I don't believe in being bored if I am ever in the state of "I have nothing to do" there is something else going on messing up my equilibrium and I should really sort that out.
    In the normal situation I think maybe being a really bad sleeper and having very long hours of quiet time, I learnt to go inside my head and think about things if I didn't feel like doing anything. I would class doing anything else as doing something so that wouldn't be boredom. If I am in the right frame of mind I would never be bored because there is always something to think about.

• I lower it into a tank of ill tempered mutated seabass with laser beams on their heads.

• Paint, draw, write, train, smoke, take walks etc talk with folks.

• that's what GaG is for

• - Binge watch a series
    - Change the water in the aquarium
    - Take a selfie and post it on FaceBook
    - Dress up your dog in a Tutu... take a pic and post it on FaceBook
    - Play guitar... okay just turn up the amp and PRETEND you know how to play
    - Post a question on GAG that no one has asked a million times... like "Do guys get erections for seemingly no reason at all?"

• I travel or go for a walk or discover new music.

• Come here and make other people bored. If I am bored you bloody bastards are gonna have to suffer too.

• Watch "How I Met Your Mother" haha XD

• i've never watched it before ahah

• lmao! this is a fail!! i don't even know who that guy is xD

• Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) Barney is probably the coolest character ever and he has more catch phrases than any other character haha

• I watch GH on DVR

• Have a chat with some nice people on GAG :D
    Compliments with your new profile pic, dracula told me he loves it :D

• YouTube. I'm subscribed to a few channels so there's usually something new each day. A few gaming channels, some blogs, educational, movie news. I also watch Netflix sometimes. Part way through Lawrence of Arabia.

• A knife! Boredom ain't the boss of me..

• I do training mode in my sports and fighting games, to keep my skills up! :-D

• this apparently :/

• Pretend to play the piano. Sometimes I write.

• I'm rarely bored. If anything not enough hours in the day. I have too many hobbies and things to do.

• Read, watch tv, work on a project , finish cleaning and my job keeps me to busy anyway to be bored

• Browse GAG or facebook until I die of boredom. Respawn and repeat.

• Answer amazing questions like this.

• Eat spaghetti.

• Make music, or YouTube, or GaG. Should do homework, but I forget about til I'm not bored.

• "SEXUAL SEDUCTION!"

• Get on here is one them lol

• Hit up ma GaG cuties. How about U + Meh?

• Stab it in the face until it stops twitching and soils itself

• youtube, gaming, gag, tv, reading, drawing, talking to friends... that's mostly it :)

• You blow up stuff, fuck with people's minds, and jump off cliffs.

• I surf ze net, listen to music, watch tv :D.

• Sex... or just go out and party or... write some music in my spare time.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 16

• I. 🚿
    2.🚽
    3.📱
    4.📭
    5.🏠 and 😴

• Fold laundry.

• I'm never really bored. There are SO many things to do in life that I can't remember the last time I actually got bored.

• Go to bed.. Or watch something.. Or eat... Or both.

• play mobile games or get on GAG

• I do homework! lol. I figure if I'm going to be bored I should be productively bored.

• i mostly just sleep

• 99.9% of the time I'm on GAG as for the other.1% I'm listening to music

• - Browse G@G
    - Listen to music
    - Sing
    - Read
    - Talk to friends or family
    - Watch TV or a movie

• Nothing much but chill and online surfing.

• Masturbate! ✌

• I go out or play games on my phone or computer and I watch tv shows and movies on tv and sometimes I like to watch YouTube videos and broudcasts on younow

• shopping and daydreaming ♡

• Listen to music, draw and snapchat

• Sleep or read, music.

• most of the time i talk to stranger on kik/younow