How organized is your closet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once i went in there and was lost for about a week. I survived off of some graham crackers I found and licked the moisture of the walls

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I have no clue how organized Narnia would be Classified.

• As organized as it gets I guess pants on one rack, shirts on the other, jackets on the other and boxer, socks night ware on the shelves.

• its not...

• I have it sectioned off into clothes I wear, and clothes I do not wear and should definitely go through and give to those who have less. At the bottom of my closet are wrestling action figures, which I may or may not still play with.

• Cool. There is a donation center across the street from my home. Extremely handy!

• I am also going through that issue, but with t-shirts. Most I do not wear are larges, but I'm a medium now.

• I hate it when that happens lol

What Girls Said 5

• Very organized. I like to know where everything is at and I like it to look nice and neat...
    At least MY half of the closet is organized... I can't say the same for Hubby's. Haha!!!

• LOOOLLL... ummm... it's... it's doing alright...

• My closet and drawers are the only part of my room that actually is tidy and that's oy because my clothes are in there and they're far to precious just to be thrown around like everything else lol

• Not that well.

• On a scale of one to 10? Very organised. It's colour coorindinated