Any adults here still playing pokemon games?

Yeah, im a 30yr old male and i still pokemon haha. I've played every game ever since red/blue were released here in the UK, and watched the anime before that.

Yes I am a massive geek!

Most Helpful Girl

• I <3 Pokemon games!

Most Helpful Guy

• I retired from playing Pokemon games back when I was 25; I felt that I outgrew the whole handheld console thing shortly after I graduated college, Although I was a beast online in Mario Kart DS, and decent in Metroid Prime Hunters.

I was rather hardcore in building pokemon (nature, EV, ability, held item, and a moveset to match all the above!). If u want to talk to me about building pokemon teams and pokemon movesets, don't be shy to ask!

However, my youngest little bro is 10 and I am an adviser on him playing Pokemon. I'm in that "retired but still got it" mode, so my brother asks me for advice! :-D

What Girls Said 8

• I'm still quite young, but I play pokemon a lot :P Favourite is probably Fire Red.

• Guilty! And I don't intend to stop either.

• I never understood why people love Pokemon more than Yu Gi Oh.

• Digimon is better.

• That's amazing

• I've never played a Pokemon game in my life but my 8 year old son enjoys them 😂

• I have played a couple but my sister who is 21 plays pokemon all the time. She is mad for pokemon.

• Nope I stopped by 8th grade

What Guys Said 4

• I have Silver and Y... never bothered with the anime, I found the characters too obnoxious (except for Wobbbbbbbbuffet)

• lol i´m about to be 30 soon. i still play the emulation on my smartphone :D the anime was huge in my childhood. and the game too.

• I got a few friends who still play Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon excessively, I was never really into it myself.

• Which game is that?

I am a Pokémon lover; after years I have started to watch it again and I will finish 4rd season next week lol... Better than silly movies. I watch almost 5 movies in every week and addionally I watch these series too...