Can somebody fix the grammar?

I don't know you but we need to talk. Gel mentioned you a lot that is how I initiate to contact you. She is starting to drink and I'm afraid her studies will be affected, especially I knew it's her ultimate goal to gain her family's Trust. I'm afraid she couldn't make it.

She loves you. 😔

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know you but we need to talk. Gel mentioned you a lot; that's why I'm contacting you. She is starting to drink and I'm afraid her studies will be affected. I know that gaining her family's trust is important to her. I'm afraid she won't.

She loves you.

The line about "trust" doesn't really make sense, though maybe there's some hidden meaning you both will understand. The last sentence was also ambiguous. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know you but we need to talk. Gel mentioned you a lot so that's why I'm contacting you. She is starting to drink and I'm afraid her studies will be affected, especially since I know gaining her family's trust is important to her. I'm afraid she couldn't make it.

She loves you.