Will you make a confession?

I dare you without being "anonymous" My confession: I was depressed and suicidal for 5 years because I was obese N no girl liked me then I lost the weight N now lots of girls like me I'm actually known as as "Hot" now

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really glad you don't feel that way anymore. I hope it's more about how you feel about yourself than how others define you, but I realize there's a relationship between appearance/health, how others view us, and how we then view ourselves. Really happy for you brother. Cheers!

I'll make a confession. I have almost nothing cool to confess... I've posted 2 questions on here of the same nature so I can reconfess that concept, but nothing new that is all that scintillating. I'd really like to try a MMF threesome with a girl into it. I've not told my girlfriend that.

What Girls Said 24

• My confession: I have repressed this for so long. Sometimes I just want to be myself but I have to hold back so that i don't hurt anyone. It's a part of me that I always felt I needed to hide just to be accepted and "fit in". Well no more. I accept your challenge steambuns, and now the world will know...

That I like kittens :3. 😺

• I almost killed myself one year ago. And four years ago. And seven years ago. I haven't completely lost the urge yet, though I am doing better.

Congrats on your weight loss!

• I confess that I am too tired with life sometimes, and my friends are always busy with their own which makes me feel even worse cause I don't have anyone to talk to about and when I keep it for too much longer (unless I write it all on my blog - which I don't do often), I have the urge to kill myself. Which is why I'd rather spend 24/7 on GAG than to think about those stuffs.

• Hey!! U forgot me?

• @gunny007 Next time, make it painfully obvious that you're joking, otherwise it gives off a creepy vibe.

• Not painfully @LeviValentine but with the least amount of pain..! ;) :)

• I confess... Er... I eat to much pasta! lol

• Hmmm I really got nothing to confess. Ione I guess is I like to read bdms and unconcentual erotica 😛

• i am not sure if i like my really close friend who is like family to me, anymore. :(

• I confess that I'm fucking annoyed.

• I confess - I only like this site because of the absolutely dumb shit some people will argue with me about. Its very funny to me and I do it often. I'm a very poor troll though. But eh.

• I sometimes feel like I'm completely alone. I don't have many friends because I dropped out of school young and my family don't seem to care about me much...

• hmmm...
    sometimes i think i am more animal-like than human like. i can communicate with them, they naturally accept me

• I am secretly insecured with some people even close friends of mine. Like, insecured because they're really attractive, they're better than me at some aspect, they have nice bodies that I don't but I know my good qualities too but somehow it gets overshadowed by that insecurity kinda like I have two sides and like the other side tells me you're just worthless and the other is no, I'm fucking awesome.

• I confess that when I was younger I wished I could just dissappear to see if my family noticed. i also begged friends parents to let me stay the night just so i didn't have to go home.

• I confess that I eat way more junk food than I should. And also I have to pluck a couple dark hairs on my chin... maybe I'll grow a goatee...

• I feel insecure and feel people don't actually like me because I annoy them. I'm always getting rejected and it feels horrible and I wonder why guys never like me back.

• Ok that s common and cheesy, guys used to label me as ugly when I was younger now some of them are intimidated by me.
    Nice come back ;D

• Im completely unattached to my emotions people tend to call me emotionally unavailable.

• I am kinda the whore in my group of friends because I'm way more experienced even though their all older

• I like my own company more than my friends company.

• i sometimes look at the pills in my cabinet and feel the need to swallow them all. I think I'm just a worthless human being.

• I hate cats..
    This was a bad confession but it's all you're getting

• I'm under 18 and I really want kids. I really want to be a mother😊

• My confession: I'm constantly paranoid that I'm going to fuck something up big time.

• i used to suffer from severe anxiety for 3 years

• hehh i was suffering from it for 5 years well i'm glad you're better :)

• I actually considered chopping off my tongue when I was 18 years old because I thought I had committed the unforgivable sin with my lips.

What Guys Said 13

• I think most people realise it but my confession is that I am not as confident or as put together as I make out - I am obsessed with being in control - I have no problem saying I have insecurities or anxieties but I will try my best not to show it often bottling it up that tends to have negative implications later on if I hit an overload state. As I have got older I have seemed better able to cope but it still happens now and again.

• Many times I fear myself when I start to think about solutions to problems. No, I don't plan to kill or harm anyone, but I wonder if it's normal to have such a cold way of thinking.

• I confess that -with hindsight- in my HS life I missed several good girls because I just overlooked them. They were too shy to attract my attention.

• I confess that I confess that I know nothing worth confessing about.

• I shot JFK,
    Now for real, I tried to kill myself once, put a knife to my wrist, I only stopped once I realized it would hurt. I'm better now though

• I kissed a girl and I liked it. She was wearing cherry chapstick.

• I stalk people on GAG all the time. you're next.

• I once sucked my own dink.

• I have a drug problem and am noticeably losing weight from it, I tell family/friends I go jogging now. It couldn't be further from the truth and they don't believe me either. Thinking about suicide because my life is pretty much fucked now.

• I eat too much junk food.

• I farted and blamed it on the dog.

• I love someone I can't have.

• I like watching my partner use the bathroom... lol