Do you hate 'Murica?

If you do, why do you hate America?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • STFU

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my family is from here and I was born here but there's so many things wrong with it.
    for starters, our education system is complete and utter bullshit. The standards vary state to state, and now all of a sudden, politicians are worried about education when they realize, "Oh shit, We are vastly behind other countries in education, and it's true. and thats just the required K-12. Then you get to worry about the stress of how the hell you're gonna be able to pay that 120k tuition for a law degree. If we had free college education, more people would be successful.
    Next, our politicians. A fucking billionaire just waltzed into the presidential race and throws around his racial and sexist bias bullshit in front of america. It honestly makes our political system look like a joke. It also shows how powerful money makes you in this country. The majority of our politicians are corrupt, We have one of the longest running constitutions in the world, but honestly, I think we should throw it out and make a new legal system.

• If Donald Trump gets elected the suicide rate in America will skyrocket

I wish Joe Biden or at least Bernie Sanders could get elected

Most Helpful Guy

• My family has been here since the beginning. I've traced half a dozen ancestors to the Massachusetts Bay colony between 1610 and 1630, I have about the same number that fought in the revolution 140 years later, and in the Civil war. My great grandfather served in World War I, both of my grandfathers served in World War II. My family has invested so much in this country, there is no way I am going to hate it after all the things they have done for it. I hate the people trying to ruin America, there is no question about that, because America is fine as it is, we didn't get to being the most dominant country in the world by following what Europe was doing, or by doing what "the cool thing of the time was" we got here from doing our own thing, the American thing, which is the best thing. Those idiot politicians who stand up on a stage and say things like "America needs to be like Europe and every other major country in the world" need to go f-ck themselves because the only thing every other major country in the world have done in the past, is nearly killed each other dozens of times in wars, enslaved a fourth of the earths population when it was "cool" to do so, and colonized other countries against their will. No... I hate people like that who want us to follow the trends, and if you can't tell I am subtweeting someone hard right now, someone who I can't stand. I hate people like that, who are trying to ruin America, MY COUNTRY, the country my ancestors have been investing in for 350 years. I dont hate America, and I dont hate Americans, I love my country and the current culture here, I just can't stand the people that try to ruin it.

What Girls Said 14

• We're a country who thinks we're better than all other countries, other countries FEEL BAD for our college students so we get free health care and shit in other countries, almost half of the world views america and china as the biggest threats/dicks.
    America has a society run by looks, ignorance, hate and idiocity. Everying is considered racist, sexist, homophobic (as many people are)
    america is just a shitty country man.
    I'm moving to Australia asap

• I don't hate America, hate is such an overused word. It's just that I'd love to visit it someday, maybe stay a few months to venture the country, but definitely not permanently. I love Australia. XD

• No, I love 'Murica.

• STFU! Why hating on America?

• I LOVE America, I would die for my country. She's a keeper. However, this is how I view her now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

• Video doesn't work on GAG. What's the premise of the vid?

• I can play it just fine! It's about how America used to be the greatest country but has allowed itself to chase after power and greed rather that freedom, intervention. and hard work.

• Love this clip. Loved the show.

• i love it.

• It's okay. Just wish our healthcare was free though. 😩

• Donald Trump... why the fuck is he even being voted for?

• Because he's the only candidate saying America should start winning again.

• Because people r stupid and probably bored. He's just the Republican party's joke

• I don't love it or hate it, it's just a place.

• Why would I hate it? It's just another country. I think America is pretty cool and badass

• AMERICCAAAA!!! FUCK YEAH! COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKIN DAY YEAH!

Upvote if u know that song xD

• person. Message me. You know me. It's been awhile.

• I don't hate America, but I hate your gun laws...

• Shhhhhhhhhhh

• I can't... It drives me crazy! I'm gonna come and rip up that amendment because it's kinda stupid.

• 80 percent of americans are annoying as shit but do i hate em , nope.

• tbh I'm probably one of those 80%!

• Yeah you are. The illegal immigrant post was dumb af

• I'm not keen on its politics generally. It's a very beautiful country in many ways though

• Lol yeah not looking forward to next November

• If he would run my choice would be Joe Biden, but sadly, that's not the truth. Yes, Bernie Sanders WOULD be preferable...

• I'm not keen.. I like Sanders 'cause he's a socialist. None of my business of course, I'm from the UK. I like that Sanders supports Jeremy Corbyn though :')

What Guys Said 26

• Leave your name if you hate Murica, so we can call up Obama and send a Drone to light up your ass lmao 😂

• I absolutely hate america. This is a country where money defines success. It's a country where intelligence is actually looked down upon. One of the most self absorbed countries out there. What I hate most about it is that the people so many americans think of america as the pinnacle of freedom even though there are countries with far more freedoms than us but people still go outand get off to the idea ofbshouting about howbgreat america is even when they're surrounded by problems
    To put it ssimply america is basically the kanye west of countries.

• And in 2020 Kanye West will be America's leader, too

lol our future = RIP America

• Nope, I love it, that's why I came here to stay forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwLWNXFH2rg

• I like America, I hate 'Murica.

• Nope, I swore to uphold the Constitution.

• I don't why, but the word 'Murica' made me think about this thing xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5PARA6LBZs

• America (and other advanced nations) and producing way too many soft, delusional and over-privileged young people who have it way too easy and are so bored all they can do is complain and "rebel" against whatever their simple minds see as evil and corrupt lol

Too bad they have absolutely no idea what real oppression, hardship and corruption is. You can tell because with those anti-humanitarians Isis running roughshod, and all the other real shit going on in the world, all they can complain about is 'murica and all that racism running rampant everywhere.

• I hate what we've become. I don't hate America, no.

We're in a pretty scary decline and what everyone thinks is acceptable today is complete lunacy. Shit... If everyone else thinks it's acceptable and I don't maybe I'm the lunatic? Nah. No way.

• I'll be the first to say that I'm not exactly fond of the governments actions, Howevr I believe in what America Is Supposd to stand for

• Mostly. Not all Americans are worthy of hating, but I do hate those conservative Christian types who think they have all the frayyydom in the world and who are so fucking proud of their corrupt nation.

• Never met him.

• Nope, just the American government's big fat hypocrisy.

• Nah. I wanna move there someday.

• America is great, the part that's 'Murica, not so much.

• Yes. I like the most fucked up country in the world.

• Only neckbeard idiots do. Oh, and neckbeard Marxists. But those two might as well be identical.

• Wall Street is not America. Corrupt politicians are not America.

• Patriotism can be a dangerous thing.

• Not hate it. I just hate some of its attitudes.

• This track is not an attack upon the American people
    It is an attack upon the system within which they live
    Since 1945 the United States has attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments
    In the process the U. S has caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair
    -Lowkey

• I'm American and am indifferent. I can understand why people dislike us.

• Yes, I fucking hate them.

They need to stop killing people and invading countries. They are like Hitler in WW2 invading other people's land.

• I like the US and the people but I hate the governments; they've got to be the biggest hypocrites walking this earth.

• i hate when people spell it that way

• I don't hate it as a whole. I hate certain things about some of the people in it.

• Do you hate Antarctica?