Are you self-aware?

Self-awareness: the capacity for introspection and the ability to recognize oneself as an individual separate from the environment and other individuals.

So you're aware of yourself. Your traits, feelings, behaviors.

If you're not, do you wish you were?

Most Helpful Guy

• Incredibly self analytical but self aware no I don't think so - I think I overdo the analysis so much that there are times I move beyond the benefits of self awareness for example I think about myself so much that a lot of the time there is only one person (me) in my universe.
    Would I change it, quite honestly no, I actually like it - There are times I think I wish I could dial it back a notch and be less "serious/intense" but it is me, who I am, what you see is what you get type of thing.
    Again to be frank, I am 46 and we are at the stage of old dogs and new tricks so I think if I was to have any major personality changes I would have done them by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say yes. perhaps too much.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a special little snowflake that can look deep inside myself and stare blankly into space while I ignore my surroundings and the people in it.

Except you. I couldn't ignore you for fear of being bitten.

• very.

i read things to remind me of my human condition, the depravity of my soul and my human/evil temptations and intent.

i went through some hardships in life that most people dont face. it made a philosopher out of me and a spiritual person with a higher consciousness.

i find it hard to connect with the previledged and the unawakened which are 90 percent of society

• Yes I'd say I am.

• I'm too self-aware. I need to distract myself from my awareness and just be more open lol

• Yes, to the point that I'm pretty self conscious. :/

• I'm aware that I have the biggest penis here

• Someone that had no self awareness, would probaly be oblivious to it.

• yeah I am...

• Too much so, and I hate it. Self awareness can quickly turn into an existential crisis.

• Yeah I am. It wasn't until around age 24-25 that I became much more self aware. I realized where my behavior, beliefs and actions came from. Most of it is a result of my experiences growing up. I realized that you don't have to let your crappy experiences make you a crappy person, you can choose to be better!

What Girls Said 5

• *Pinches self, waves hand in front of face* Yeah, I think so.

(Jk, yeah I am. But I tend to focus on other people more than myself).

• Yes I try to be as much as I can.
    How can I help others if I don t understand myself first to draw relations.

• I analyze everything. i never want to make mistakes and be a burden to others and to myself. but they say nobody is damn perfect so I'll try to close the damn gap.

• im very aware of who i am

• Yes, mostly.