Gagers, if you could choose one famous person to be the president, who would you choose and why do you choose them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If Jennifer Lawrence was the president. Everyone would start actually watching the State of the Union addresses lol, she's attractive and hilarious lol she would say the most ridiculous things.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Bill nye the science guy. We've had plentybof idiots in the white house lets have some one who's actually smart

• Yeah he would be great

• Norm Macdonald

• I would like to see Arnold as the prez. Let's see if he 'terminates' unwanted things.

• Donald Trump because he's the only person who can actually drag us out of this mess that we're in

• in my country already have

• Chapo Rules

• I'd have to do some research. It would have to be someone with experience of management, leadership and negotiation who was genuinely dedicated to promoting the best interests of the people of the USA. Intelligence would be a plus but judgement would be more important, the President will get plenty of intelligent advice, his job is to choose what's best. Good judgement is the result of emotional balance as much as intelligence.

• Deez nuts.

Why? Because they are better candidates than Trump and Clitoris... I mean Clinton.

What Girls Said 7