Latina accent sexy or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• The Latina accent is sexy just like sexy Latina women. ;)

• Depends on the girl and her tone, and what's being said

it can either be hot, or extremely annoying

• If is an American with latina accent is sexy 😀. Specially whe they're angry 😬😍

• Latina woman have a very sexy voice. I know a woman like when a man listen and when a Latina woman talk. All I do is listen because it sound so good to me.

• Northwest Mexican accent is so adorable 😍

But also Dominican and Columbian. For the reason of dania ramirez, and Maria from metastasis, respectively.

• Latina accents are very sexy. There is this latina I talk to at my gym and her accent is so freaking adorable! Also she has like amazingly beautiful hair, a lot of latinas seem to.

• It's a very sexy accent ;)

• To me it's sexy, I think

• It depends... when she's angry it's hot...

• I love it, it turns me on

• It is hot. :P. My first true lover was a Hispanic so yeah there is my two cents here. <3.

• could I have a sample to judge? :P

• Call me 📞haha

• @Yumix yeah I just saw her profile 😅 its so similar to Spanish ( and I'm a mix of Spanish and Jordanian) so I since I don't know anyone Spanish here I got a bit exited lol 😁 but nevermind 😅

• @DaniaMQ I'm Mexican honey, @aledeeurope is Spanish so is @dave521 or something like that lol both are from Canary islands

Such a good mix huh haha

• Soooo Sexy

• OMG Latina accent is really really sexy in my opinion...

• I love that sexy accent just like the women😊

• Meh, take it or leave it. Nothing against Latinas, just accents in general do nothing for me.

• It's very sexy ;)

• I think the American-Latina accent is sexy. Like you know those Mexican girls who were born here, but they speak Spanish and English? They usually have clear English but the speech pattern is kinda like Spanish, I'm not sure how else to describe it but it's kinda hot.

• Very sexy. I love a latin girl with an accent.

• Sexy. Especially when sometimes she says stuff in Spanish and I don't know what the hell she's talking about lol.

• Exacto cabrón ;) hahaha

• I was like "I agree" because you said it's sexy XD

• Ahh. Lol

What Girls Said 3

• Ugly!!! wait, I'm latina, sexy!!! but it sounds terrible! UGLY! but my accent is latino, SEXY!

I'm so confused :(

• Haha i feel you , all these famous latina be sounding sexy 😩

• I don't like Sofia's accent tbh lol
      and Salma hayek is meh

I don't like hispanic accent, but I gotta say spaniards are super sexy when they talk, antonio banderas is super hot when he speaks

I push myself to the limit to sound American lol I really like American and English accents

• How can an accent be ugly since it is subjective?

• I don't know, I have a slight accent but damn, I had no idea so many guys found it sexy! Haha I didn't even know they liked it when we get angry either, like wth? xD