What is your favorite rpg game?

Mine is Dragon Age: Origins plus expansions.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The fallout series and the mass effect series. Fallout for its awesome open world and mass effect because I'm a sucker for space and the possibility of alien life

• Then be ready for Fall Out 4 and ME 4. Guess you'll be busy. :)

• If nothing else it'll hopefully stillnhave that amazing mass effect universe I love so much. I personally love that worl and all the alien races far more than star wars or any other fake world for that matter

• Hha yes. :)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Mine is called Life.
    The draw distance is excellent , brilliant graphics , I love the storyline and it's open world elements , the contingent story that unfolds and responds to player input is great as well.
    There is a multiplayer and co-op expansion coming soon but at the meantime I'm gonna have to stick with singleplayer until the developers release the DLCs for like a million dollars.

• Honestly, I checked if there is, hha. Silly me. :) Just computer and console games we're talking about.

• Not really a fan of RPGs. I'll have to say, the Mass Effect games.

• Mass Effect is okay somehow... :) Thanks.

• I like the action too. I am also not fun of the character customization except if it's appearance. I am more of a story and lore based driven kinda of guy. ;)

• I like story-based games too, but constantly upgrading my character's stats, buying stuff with in-game currency etc. aren't things I usually enjoy.

• Final Fantasy.. all of em :D.

• Call of duty