I'm 14 years old, and there's this SMOKING HOT GIRL in my class. Does any body know what to do?

Im 14 years old, I go to high school, and there's a very hot girl I reall really really like. She's so perfect, I mean, she's nice, cute, hot beautiful, smart etc... But she doesn't seem interested in me at all, and I'm a wuss when it come to talking to girls and these kind of things. And I heard from my friends that she might be going out with a guy, this guy I really hate, and he hates me. HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE.

by the way I'm not white, I'm medium, not dark. But the girl I'm talking about is white. And we never talk.

I don't know guys, I mean it's much more complicated than that
by the way, at the end of December I'm leaving the country...

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her first. How will you tell her you like her if you've never talked to her before?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a wuss when it come to talking to girls and these kind of things. And I heard from my friends that she might be going out with a guy, this guy I really hate, and he hates me."

"And we never talk."

My friend, if you can at least say "hi" to her, then your making progress.

On the other side, the boy you hate... And he also hate you... then there's a big problem

What Girls Said 4

• Step one) approach her as a friend
    Step two) find out her relationship status
    Step three) express your interest and ask her out if she's single.

• 38.media.tumblr.com/...lgh8rohljZ1qzbatyo1_500.gif
    Pathetic.

Nah, just forget her dude.

• Like the idea of her? Or actually like her. Talking is the first step, but if she isn't single, no point of wasting your time.

• U don't have to have a full conversation. Just say hi and see where it goes

What Guys Said 5

• I knew her , 50 years ago. Her description fits completely.
    I too crushed on her, back then. :D

• If you're leaving the country, forget it. There's plenty of women out there and almost no one gets to be with their first choice. Take it on the chin and accept it as a part of life.

• Dang bro, sounds like an uphill battle.

• You're fucked until you enter college.

• I was in this exact situation in middle school started talking to her but then I found that she had a shitty personality so talk to her before u go for it