It's all fun and games until you eat the last piece of chicken?

I know a lot of us know that dying of starvation is entirely possibly. But who would think, they would die over ingesting that last piece of chicken.

Two "friends" got into a violent fight over one of them eating the last piece of chicken.
Apparently the person that got angered was extremely hungry and was planning to save the last piece for himself.
The fist fight turned into a deadly stabbing, where the intiator of the fight (person that got angered), took off and later turned himself in.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2538313/man-accused-of-stabbing-friend-who-ate-last-piece-of-chicken/

What do you think about this story?

Just when I thought I've heard it all... something else goes up my sleeve.

This is why I'm vegetarian.

Most Helpful Guy

• "A fight broke out between the two over the fowl behavior"

That pun was beautiful. I give this 10 eggs / 10.

Jokes aside, this story is ridiculous. I wonder if they thought their pride was on the line and that they'd be called a chicken if they backed down. I also wonder if one the friends was perhaps egging the other one on to make matters worse.
    I mean, a person wouldn't stab someone to death over JUST chicken, right? I imagine there was some built up long term anger or something too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think that I am never messing with hungry people.

What Guys Said 10

• There is a great diversity in our species, and much of it makes me feel good about being the person who I am.

• Someone shared this on facebook. I was like why are 2 latinos getting into a stabbing over friend chicken?

• This is what would happen if a mass event took place, WW3, epedemic, asteroid/comet.

We are civil when we are comfortable and don't feel threatened. When we had the fuel shortages fights broke out at petrol stations for it, petrol i mean, not chicken. Just sayin...

• I heard of a guy stabbing his friend because they were having a threeway with some hoodrat and guy 1 wouldn't swap holes with guy 2.

• damn that had to be some bomb ass chicken! :-P

• Don't fuck with my chicken yo.

• xD Hahahaha that's nice!!

• Had to b black

• ... bet they were in the country illegally...

• Look I like you and you are a hot tamale but you eat my last egg roll and there might be trouble. Just sayin (maybe fried chicken too and lobster for sure)... kisses

What Girls Said 2

• that is crazy! and sad. the way some people just starve like that.

• Don't eat the chicken ! Jerk the chicken? 🤔