How do two men have a baby?

My friend and his partner have a daughter who is 1 month old. I didn't know men could have kids together. He's also a sex addict. Is it possible for 2 men to have a baby? If not how did they have a baby?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty damned obvious that they can't.. They have either adopted or have used/paid a surrogate mother.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few ways for two men to have a baby. The most likely is that they adopted. But if one of them is able to produce eggs and the other is able to produce sperm than they have a lot more options.

• A guy producing eggs! .. Well that really would be a first in medical history.

• @SolitaireBond It happens a lot more often that you might think. There are intersex people born with the ability to produce both sperm and eggs. The political incorrect term you may be more familiar with is hermaphrodite. There are also men born as biological women and are now living as men but still have the ability to produce eggs. A transgenders man may would likely even have the ability to carry the child to full term and give birth as many women do.

What Girls Said 3

• Come here child, let me give you a hug.

• What do you mean by this...
    They can adopt
    Or use their sperm with an anon egg donner

• ... really?
    They adopted or had a surrogate mother.

What Guys Said 4

• That moment when I can't tell whether it's trolling or advanced stupid.

• Adoption, surrogate mother, baby is from a previous heterosexual relationship, or one is a F2M trans.

• Well, you see, babies come from a man and woman copulating. The woman carries the baby for nine months
    It's impossible for men to have babies, unless they adopt, one has sex with a woman, or one IS a woman.

• ... I take it you're from southern USA...