I'm normaly confident and enthusiastic, but sometimes I feel like I don't want to do anything?

I'm a happy person normaly. I smile a lot and like to joke all the time... but some days I just feel like crap. It normaly lasts a few days, I loose all motivation to do anything fun or productive or to even eat. I just want to sit around and mope.
I dont even know what my question is, I just want to put out there that I just feel like shit right now... And nothing caused it! -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• I have does like that too, I'll still eat but that's the only difference , I can't get motivated lately, I guess because my life sucks lately

• Life suck for everyone, its just the way you look at it

• I honestly wish you the best of luck. I know it can be hard but that the way it will be. Giveing up completly is just too easy. Hang in there and I hope you find true happyness some day x

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• awwww! hope u feel better. its a teenager thing if ur a teenager

• No, I'm 21 and have a 3 year old ha ha. But I think it is just an everyone thing mabie

• lots of people have those days. i have those days too sometimes. try doing something with ur little kid. s/he may make u smile

• Its a good idea, but like I say... I don't feel like doing annything, the less I do and the more I mope, the better I feel ha ha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think it happens to everyone... i'm also a very energetic and happy girl, but there are just some days when i dont feel like that

• Well, I am glad I'm not the only one at least!