Would you rather have diarrhea 7 times every day, or eat your poop every time you take a dump?

No other alternatives... only alternative'd be... u'll die instantly if u refuse any of 2...

and if u choose diarrhea we offer u dis desk as a present...

Would you rather have diarrhea 7 times every day,or eat your poop every time you take a dump?

• diarrhea 7 times/day...
  • eat ma poop everytime i take a dump...
PILLS TO CURE DIARRHEA R FORBIDDEN... YO...

Most Helpful Girl

• Diarrhea will help me meet my weight loss goals at least.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Give me the diarrhea, who would want to eat poop?

• Diarrhea 7 times a day...

• Have diarrhea because in that manner, you're also getting rid of junk in the system and can still fix it by drinking fluids and getting better.

Eating poop on the other hand is going to give you an infection since waste material has lots of bacteria.

• no... pills r not allowed...

• I didn't say pills. I said fluids like juice or water.

• again... u won't be able to cure it... here if u choose "A" then u r FORCED to have diarrhea 7 times/day...

• most people would agree this is just...

• Wth is that question?

• whoever chose eating poop every time is a weirdo.

What Guys Said 7

• Diarrhea isn't all that bad. Especially if you have a phone with you to pass the time.

• Few people know about this and they are really missing out! There is a very convenient and effective way to help deal with the immediate affects of diarrhea and this is with a Hand Bidet Sprayer. Primarily used for superior hygiene after using the toilet it can also be used to shoot some water up your own pipes, like a mini-enema, to get really clean inside and out. It's fast, efficient and 10X better than using a whole role of Toilet Paper. See bathroomsprayers. com.

• no no bro... once u choose "A" u'll have 7x diarrhea no matter wot u do...

• Congrats. I think this wins for worst GAG question ever.

• Both would end up killing you.

• who would want to eat any sort of poop?

• Who would eat poop? That looks like the napper crapper I saw on a movie except it was a recliner and had a side compartment for beer

• I choose to not pick either.

• then u r DEAD... see descr...