What's a good hobby?

hey guys I'm looking for a hobby comment what hobby you do or a good hobby that you think would help a person grow and maybe even make new friends in the process I live in Idaho USA so some hobbies will be out of my reach such as surfing thanks all in advanced

Most Helpful Girl

• Anime club! Sport club! hmmm... Dance club!

Most Helpful Guy

• Camping, backpacking, hiking. good way to meet new people and improve yourself as a person while doing it. It also gives you a much higher appreciation of nature.

What Girls Said 2

• gardening
    taking care of a pet (dog owners are known for sticking to their own)
    writing
    playing an instrument

• Join a theatre/ drama class or club. That will help you grow and make new friends.

What Guys Said 6

• I make custom knives as a hobby. I'm able to sell them to buy better equipment. As far as meeting people thigh it, I don't by choice. But there are plenty of guilds that you can join. They usually get together at someone's shop and exchange tips and tricks. There are also plenty of online forums to discuss and show off your work.

• Target shooting. It's really fun, and you'll have just as much fun building or customizing your gear as you will using it at the range.

• My hobby is designing. I like to design some enamel lapel pins and then make them with the help of www.pinsource.com/en/products/embossed_enamel service for my friends and family. I also like to collect my designs. Do you guys like lapel pins?

• Parkour
    Stage magic
    Bank robbery
    Communism
    Stamp collecting

• Can't go wrong with cooking

• Are you looking for something indoorsy, or outdoorsy?