What's your favorite thing to eat when you're having a cheat day/meal?

Mines probably sushi, Saturday I had 4-5 servings of sushi. 😋

Can someone move this to Heath & fitness? 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, sushi is pretty healthy for the most part! All it is is protein, vegetables, and rice. Unless you get the deep fried sushi or with a bunch of sauce lol. :) I love sushi.

To answer your question, I don't really have cheat days. Every day is a balance of healthy and junk for me :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• YES SUSHI!!! I could eat it all the time, however when I'm on a strict diet and I do crave sushi I will eat it, just switch to brown rice and no deep fried things and still eat raw fish.

• A white pizza with chicken and broccoli

• Sushi isn't unhealthy lol. M

Usually ice cream or pizza or both.

• In moderation maybe. I ate like 5 servings in one setting. Sushi is mostly 70-80% carbs. I estimated in that one setting I ate about 2-3000 calories worth of sushi, 300-400g carbs, and 3000-4000mg of sodium.

• I guess it depends what you're putting in it and how much you eat but that's true with almost everything.

• I thought sushi was healthy. :(

I would go for gyro probably. 😜

What Guys Said 0