When you think of the mythical sea monster the Leviathan, what do you imagine that it looks like?

OK, we all know that the Kraken looks like a giant squid or octopus, but what do you imagine that the Leviathan would look like because the various descriptions of it look so different

Sea Dragon

Sea Serpent

Fish

Whale

Lobster

• Sea Dragon
  • Sea Serpent
  • Enormous Fish
  • Giant Whale
  • Lobster (#disneyreference)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• The sea mythical creates are the only monsters that I believe they truly might exist

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• The closest answer would be sea dragon, but that shell really throws me off, at least in the picture you provided. I picture something like an eel with a barracuda-like head and jaw, with shark-like skin. Of course, that's just my idea of it. There's some conceptual overlap with "sea serpent," too. I almost chose that.

• Some old descriptions of Leviathan indicate it was a large reptilian, so I think... Sea Dragon

• this shit is terrifying as a sailor! hahaha

• Are you in the Navy?

• nope, i race sailboats for my collage sail team and sailing yachts when i get the chance. i am studying to be a navigation officer in the merchant navy :) if i saw something half the size of any of these come out of the water i would run back to shore so fast i would walk on water! hahaha

• I don't think Leviathan was a real creature. At least I'm not sure. I suspect it refers to the constellation Leviathan, I think it's also known as Draco?

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I think of the leviathan from yugioh, which is pretty much a combination of the dragon and the serpent!

• LOBSTER!!! ATLANTIS!!!
    Seriously that was the first thing that popped into my head and I was already thinking that I had to include it on my own. But you already had it in your poll, to my surprise! Neat.

• Sea Dragon! they look cool!

• I imagine it as from supernatural.