Do you apply to one or more of these traits? (Also, if you can send a clear picture of your eye colour that helps!) ?

1. Do you have unusually pale skin? You don't have to be white to be pale.
2. As a kid, were you the strongest, smartest, or quickest kid in the class, and at around 16 years of age maybe all 3?
3. Do people often tell you that you look very young for your age?
4. Are you extremely energetic at night but around the time the sun comes up become extremely tired?
5. Are you a slightly quicker healer than most, if not a much quicker healer?
6. Do you have an unusually high tolerance to alcohol and other poisons/toxins?
7. Do you tend to switch between very social and antisocial frequently?
8. Are your six senses more enhanced than most other peoples, i. e. vision, hearing, touch, smell, taste, and intuition?
9. Do you have extremely good vision in the dark?
10. Do you tend to react to things like catching a falling object or other normally unexpected things at an almost psychic speed?
11. Are you sensitive to light or the heat from it?
12. Are your nails clear like glass, yet very strong?
13. Are your dreams often extremely vivid and sometimes result in cases of déjàvu?
14. Does sunlight/bright light in general hurt your eyes and head, in most cases to the point of a migraine?
15. Can you hear a whisper from across a room?
16. How often does something smell so strong that you can literally taste it, whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing?
17. Were you born with a number of health problems, including heart problems that quickly went away on their own?
18. Does your mood have an obvious effect on the mood of others around you? Only count this if it happens to the people that can’t see you. (Especially on babies and animals like cats).
19. When you will things to happen do they usually happen?
20. Can you tell when people are looking at you, and always notice people are glancing at you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's pretty pale.
    2. No idea. I did online schooling.
    3. Sometimes but it's rare.
    4. Sounds like me.
    5. I guess so.
    6. Above average I guess.
    7. Well I'm an outdoor person but I avoid social interaction.
    8. No but I'm better at remembering how something looks, feels, sounds etc. I have good memory
    9. Not really.
    10. Sometimes.
    11. Nope
    12. No
    13. Yes
    14. Not really
    15. Probably not
    16. Pretty often
    17. No
    18. I don't think so.
    19. I don't will. I just take whatever I get.
    20. Maybe. I never bothered to try.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Yes, I am very pale.
    2. Strongest? I don't know. Smartest? I don't know... I wasn't stupid, I would called it lazy more than anything... I am actually quite good at writing. Quickest? I was always one of the fastest runners in my soccer teams (I played for 8 years). :)
    3. I have had this happen, yes. But when I wear makeup, this does not always happen. I need more sleep... I love staying up too much lol. But my personality can either make me seem older or younger depending on my mood.
    4. Oh my god yes.
    5. Ummm only with some stuff.
    6. I wouldn't know, I only drank a glass of wine once (I just recently turned 21 in September).
    7. Yes... a lot... lol
    8. I'd think so... I'm also very spiritually open-minded though. I can see birds in the sky from veryyyy far away.
    9. I'd say I have pretty good night vision if I say so myself, but I'm not like super human LOL
    10. Uuuummmmm sometimes?
    11. YES AND I FUCKING HATE IT
    12. lol hell no my nails are brittle, I keep them short. :'D
    13. Are your dreams often extremely vivid and sometimes result in cases of déjàvu? Hmmm... I rarely remember my dreams unless they are SUPER bizarre. Like this one time in high school I have a SUPER short dream of me in a long gray victorian dress... I was looking in a mirror and I was getting ready, and I my hair was so beautiful and super long... and then I woke up. Ever since that dream I decided to grow my hair out that long, and so now I have super long hair that's down to my ass. :)
    14. Yes, I have to wear sunglasses a lot. It's funny, I live in California, yet I'm pale as all hell.
    15. Maybe if the room was quiet.
    16. This only really happens when I'm like on my period lmao
    17. ... oh my god... I was born with pyloric stenosis and I had to get surgery for it. My wound ended up getting infected and I got hernia and it went away on its own.
    18. Hahaha yes if I am REALLY mad or crying my cat comes up to me and starts meowing at me and acting all weird because she knows I'm really upset.
    19. I'm not quite sure.
    20. Yes

What Guys Said 3

• 1.) I don't think my skin is that pale.
    2.) Younger maybe I was the smartest. I was the smart and shy kid. 16 I wasn't though.
    3.) Not particularly. I've been told I look like I'm 16 before, but I don't hear it often.
    4.) Actually quite a bit-- I'm a night person. Considering if I could I'd sleep at day time.
    5.) Umm I think I'm average. I don't know.
    6.) I know that I have a high susceptibility to alcohol (inherited from my father) but that probably has to do with my high metabolism.
    7.) YES. I'm definitely introverted but make myself be social lol.
    8.) Ummm proooobably not? I imagine they are average.
    9.) Nope. I'm average.
    10.) I actually have pretty great reaction time to things like this.
    11.) Nope.
    12.) Umm no.
    13.) YES. My dreams are weird often, and often pretty vivid.
    14.) Nope, though I do prefer the dark lol.
    15.) Depends how loud they whisper and how quiet the room is.
    16.) I have no idea.
    17.) Nope, though I had shingles as a baby!
    18.) While babies seem to stare at me and like me for some reason, I don't think I have this ability xD
    19.) I'm confused by the question.
    20.) Difficult to say. I mean, if I don't notice them looking at me, it isn't like I know that they ever were looking at me.

• Well congratz! You are most probably not a vampire :D

• Interesting, so you believe vampires exist-- like the blood sucking kind?
      I personally don't but it certainly is an interesting thought!

• If you want to know more, this is where I got most of my info: www.vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html

There are also many other sites that talk about sanguinarian vampires, and even though this site dose not call them "sanguinarians" They are still very similar and this site has more info then any where else I have looked.

• I'm a vampire 😂 LOL

• Really ha ha?

• Ha ha, well I dont fully go into it my self but mostly phychic realated things really :) Look into it here if you want to learn more: www.vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html

• Hmmm ok ok
      by the way I'm going to suck someone's blood wanna join 😶?
      We'll have fun 😂 🎉😍

• 1. No.
    2. I am the smartest kid in the class, and one of the strongest. Very slow, however.
    3. No.
    4. No.
    5. No.
    6. Never tried them.
    7. Not really.
    8. No.
    9. Not as far as I know.
    10. I have significantly above average reflexes. I wouldn't say I'm almost psychic fast, but pretty fast.
    11. No.
    12. No.
    14. No.
    15. Sometimes
    16. Occasionally.
    17 Not really. I was unusually large at my birth, however.
    18. Not really.
    19. No.
    20. No.

What Girls Said 7

• 1. depends on the season
    2. as a kid, i was the quickest
    3. people ask my if im 12
    4. yup
    5. i heal pretty quickly
    6. no idea
    7. tend to be more antisocial
    8. yes i. e. I can hear dog whistles
    9. yes
    10. i have very quick reflexes
    11. to light, sometimes, heat, not at all
    12. eh..
    13. yup
    14. nope
    15. yes
    16. a lot
    17. no i wasn't born with health problems
    18. on animals, yes on babies, not really
    19. sometimes
    20. yup

• 1. Yes I'm very pale
    2. I was the strongest kid in class when I was younger, but not anymore
    3. Not often but yeah
    4. Sometimes. I'm more of an evening person
    5. Not sure
    6. Pretty much. Not extraordinary high though
    7. Not frequently
    8. Not that I know
    9. No
    10. No
    11. Yes
    12. Not at all. They're super weak
    13. Nope
    14. Sometimes yes.
    15. No idea
    16. No idea
    17. Nope
    18. No idea
    19. Like what?
    20. Not always.
    I must be a vampire.

• None of these apply.

• Congrats! You are 110% not a vampire. Go soak up that sun, you deserve it ^_^

• I have 1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 16, and 20.

• 1) I have pale skin but I don't think it's unusually pale.
    2) Definitely not. There wasn't anything special about me.
    3) Actually yes, quite a bit. People say I look like a pissed off little kid all the time, lol.
    4) Not really. I am pretty tired all times of the day :/
    5) Small cuts will go away usually in about a day. Larger ones never leave scars.
    6) Not at all. There isn't a lot I can handle without flying off the edge, really.
    7) All the time. One minute I'll want to talk to everyone I can and the next I couldn't give two craps if any of them knew my name.
    8) My sense of smell is quite enhanced, probably to make up for my shitty vision.
    9) My vision is terrible in both light and dark lol.
    10) No way. I'm like a sloth.
    11) Kinda. Light bothers me, both natural and unnatural. I prefer candlelight.
    12) Nope.
    13) I don't think so. My dreams are REALLY weird though.
    14) Not that intensely.
    15) Depends.
    16) ALL THE TIME.
    17) No, I was a very healthy baby :)
    18) Nah. But babies freaking hate me and I don't know why.
    19) Nope.
    20) Fortunately, no.

• Ain't nobody got time fo that

• 2. As a kid, were you the strongest, smartest, or quickest kid in the class, and at around 16 years of age maybe all 3?

I have hazel/green eyes

• Just a couple more questions, do you have a dark ring around your eyes that makes the colour stand out a lot?
      Also, have you ever drank blood before?

• Will look into it, thanks

• Just spreading the vampire love ha ha ^_^