How much self esteem do you have?

Honestly, I have next to none. Between 0-100.

• 0-25
    24% (21)17% (13)21% (34)Vote
  • 26-50
    20% (17)18% (14)19% (31)Vote
  • 51-75
    31% (27)32% (25)32% (52)Vote
  • 76-100
    25% (22)33% (25)28% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
26|34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Anybody who went over the 100 mark backed up their over all number. So I feel sorry for Mr. 9000, lol

I'd say 99 for me there is always room for improvement. But I know that I did not produce confidence my higher power blessed me with knowing no human is better nor worse than another, so why be less than what is God given, Human!
    That is what creates confidence..

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's put it this way: if i were a self-esteem boat, I'd be underwater...

Lo that sounded way funnier and way less depressing in my head. Maybe 15-20. I'm kinda depressed. But like a jokey, laughy depressed.

3|1
    0|0
  • I've got major depressive disorder, My self esteem is very low. Side note sometimes insults bounce off me though as for as bad as anything anyone tells me, chances are I've said worse to myself

3|1
    0|0
    • no :o that's not good

pm me if you ever feel down about yourself ok?

which may be often due to depression but im here if you need someone

• Show All
    • I've been there too.

You gotta remember things will get better. There's always a way out.

I'm not sure if it would help, but you can PM me too.

• Typically, its low, like I'm nobody and totally alone, but then, I realize that I feel this way because I'm unique. And being different gives us an unique purpose in life that we should explore and embrace. Everyone is important somehow, and we should not ever take that for granted.
    Love yourself, and confidence will follow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I meant to vote B. I'm not the most confident person out there, but not the least either. I know at the end of the day people have it much worse than I do, so that helps me keep my chin up. I always have the mentality, you either make your life better, or you make it worse. It's really been the best mantra for me, because otherwise I'd probably be a washed up alcoholic or drug addict by now lol. It's kept me out of so much trouble, especially in my teenage years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere above 100. I am pretty damn self assured. Haha. Cocky... Yeah, but it's endearing to most people.

1|0
    0|0
  • 99 may be...

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Enough... I have enough.

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty damn high

1|0
    0|0
  • It started out really, really high but the world has been whittling it down ever since.

2|1
    0|0
  • Pretty high, but not enough to make me a dick. Around 69

1|1
    0|0
  • My self-esteem goes higher every day!

Then I look at how long I have been on GAG for, and it droops down to 0...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • A lot. I'm a confident extrovert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Like a 65 or something.
    Around friends I feel a lot higher.

1|0
    0|0
  • 101. Overachiever.

1|0
    0|0
  • A. 0-25 Not Enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Between C and D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Within any given minute it might fluctuate from -5 to 500%

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty average, but thats why I come online. Helps me see I am not alone

1|0
    0|0
  • urgh like nothing at all... maybe 20 :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll say about 60.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess around 70 or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • After talking to you, I'd say 75.

1|0
    0|0
  • It changes every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a handsome looking guy, but I'm always stuck alone. Girls don't like guys like me. I'm old fashioned and I like spending a lot of time on the ocean. Rowing and Scuba diving are my sports.
    I always had a really low self-esteem, because I'm always really quiet and I never have much to talk about. I'm always thinking about things by myself. I'm a loner and have been for a long time. I know a lot of people, but I don't have many freinds to hang out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • That's true but you're diferent, you're you.

• Ok but I'm content living this way I know it separates me from a lot of people if you could visibly see someone has a good heart and soul it's me I will go without to give to others

• I been running on empty for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 0-25 or less :P

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• I am a narcissist LOL

but I've been there... I've felt like I'm extremely worthless, but recently I started loving myself more and more, it's important to, I read a book and it said "if you don't love yourself, no one it's gonna do it", that's when I realized I gotta love who I am.

My love, you gotta work on that, you're a beautiful and talented girl that should feel as special as she is. You're a loving and caring girl who is also mature and intelligent. Besides all that... you're funny <3

You're an amazing girl, keep working on it.

I think I usually feel like 80, in a shitty day like 50, in a good day, 100.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say a solid 75 lol

I have my moments of insecurity but mostly I've stopped caring what people think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 70 generally. Sometimes 20. It really depends.

When I'm with my family 0.

2|3
    0|0
  • 76-100 but thats just me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now it's about 70 because I'm not happy right now but I'm pleased enough with my strength to get out of fucked up situations I found myself in recently.
    It goes up when I do regular self-checks and don't ALLOW outside influences to bring me down. Life is so unpredictable...

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually have a pretty high self esteem, a bit cooky even sometimes 😅
    But still I sometimes get intimidated too, and have a lot of things I am not satisfied about.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is, but generally I would say Im about 50

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm at a rough patch in life right now, so currently it's "A"

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I say about 50-100

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's say around 90

1|0
    0|0
  • Enough to be normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • The most, darling.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is up there

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted 51-75 though I've never thought about in terms of percentage. I just... have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like, -5.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • how is that even measurable?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably in the negatives honestly. On good days it might go all the way up to 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably -100

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 5-25

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my self esteem is probably a 0-25

0|0
    0|0
  • My self esteem goes from 0-100(and vise versa) real quick!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have about half a package left, but I might buy another pack.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone with no self esteem doesn't ask if they can model or say they are their own hero. That's confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 2 on bad days and maybe 7 on good ones.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I'm sorry.

If it helps, you can message me as well. I've been really depressed and insecure in the past so I know how you feel. I'm a guy tho so maybe you won't feel comfortable.

Things will get better eventually. They will.