If you could choose your looks before you were born, would you do it? Why or why not?

You could choose anything you want. And also you could make changes for the different stages of life.
There's no doubt that I would change a lot of things on myself.

Yes, there would be no drawbacks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would. I mean, why wouldn't I change myself into my ideal of what I would consider "perfect." If it had drawbacks, I wouldn't... But if it is free, I'll take it!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no drawbacks, right? So why wouldn't you change something about yourself? I wouldn't opt for plastic surgery, even if I had all the time and money in the world. But if I had the power to change anything at will, then I would.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd make myself a man dime.

• Faster motabolism and amber eyes.

• My face
    Hair
    Well the list will go...

• Lol of course. Who wouldn't?

• Well, I guess there are people who are satisfied with their looks.

• I'm satisfied, but that's different from perfect. We all have stuff we don't like about ourselves. People who don't are called sociopaths and narcissists ;)

• That's true. And there's also people who aren't satisfied with their looks at all.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm im not too sure. i feel like my physical and personality flaws are what keep me grounded... if i looked 'too good' i think my confidence would become narcissism and that would destroy me.

• If I really had the chance to change my looks... I would stay the same.
    Honestly there were features I liked and wanted but at the end I have come to love how I look plus I think the change would scare me because I am so used to how I look.

• All I would change is my weight now and acne. That's all I would change honestly.

• yes, I'd keep what I have now but tweak it so its to my standards