Gagers, what are some of your favorite quotes :) <3?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman.

King James I

Anyone can be heroic from time to time, but a gentleman is something you have to be all the time.

Luigi Pirandello

It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.

Niccolo Machiavelli

If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

• 1. Insanity is the process of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

2. Always strive to be Bonerifically Awesome!

3. Don't knock on the door of opportunity... kick that fuckin' door down and introduce yourself.

Some of my favourites :D

• "When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like whhaaaattt?"

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.” .. lmao!

• Second place is the first loser.

What Girls Said 5

• "Before they came along you were art, long after they're gone you'll continue to be art. A masterpiece is still a masterpiece when the lights are off and the room is empty."

"Memories are the architecture of our memories."

"Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart."

"Your eyes were so big and beautiful and brown. I was ready and willing to drown."

"Some walks you have to take alone."

"I'm sad but I smile. That's my life."

"You can't start the next chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

"I walked into the library and inhaled the smell of books and magic that strangely no one has thought of bottling."

• Those are awesome girly :) <3

• i didn't mean memories i meant identity "Memories are the architecture of our identity." and thank you

• 2|0
    • That's definitely true

• -Everyday is a chance to be better than the day before
    -The hardest is found in the easiest
    -The only thin that can make a dream impossible to achieve is the fear of failure
    -Prove them wrong
    -if it doesn't challenge you it won't change you
    -today's pain will be tomorrow's strength
    ...

• my favorite funny quote I like is it's a beautiful day out side now watch some idiot screw it up