How are you feeling right now?

I am feeling a little tired and sick.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Hey my friend. I am feeling kind of MEH, fed up and annoyed right now.

• Hiii there! Why?

• LOL!!! 😂😃😂😃😂😄😂😃

• Oh yeah and the girls that are like this also think they are so perfect that even their own shit don't stink! LOL

• A little hurt emotionally, physically tired, and I'm a little stressed because I keep procrastinating on my homework.

• Cold man. My nips are so pointy.

• I'm feeling pretty tired from exams TBH. I need some cheering up

• I'm feeling good. I'm currently talking trash on this guy right now lol.

What Girls Said 8

• Kinda sleepy, kinda hungry.

• I feel tired!

• Horny as fuck, and also my headache is coming back. So. There's that.

• Aw what's wrong?

I'm okay. Bored

• I'm a little tired then I have been up since 3.00 am. this morning.

• I'm feeling ok and you should probably get some rest, hope you get better soon <3

• Aw I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

I am feeling annoyed with myself 'cause I haven't done the uni work that I need to do and I need to be up in 4 hours and I'm just sitting here on the computer.. And earlier on I ordered Dominoes thinking it'd be okay to go and collect 'cause their website said they were open until 3am, but they were closed at like twenty past eleven when I got there :( . So I went to Tesco; this is me wearing no make up, which I never do but I figured it'd be fine 'cause I was only going to see strangers and it was literally just a trip to get food and then bring it home, and a really lazy outfit I'd just thrown on 'cause I didn't care what I looked like. I got two cinnamon swirls that I was just going to eat on the way back to try and be less upset about missing out on my actual food, only to be served in the counter by a guy I went to high school with (like.. I'm away at college right now, he's probably the only guy I went to high school with currently in this city, fml). So that was awkward.

I am also as always feeling sad and longing for my best friend to love me back and worrying that he thinks I'm annoying or I'm putting him off me more when we talk :/

There's a pathetic story right? :')

• Hiiiii girly!!
      Just take it day by day sorry your having a hard time. But at the end it will be all worth it studying so hard. Thanksgiving is almost coming up so you will have holiday time to visit the family? I hope so and I am around if you want to talk privately. 😊

• Thank-you <3

Haha I'm in the UK so we don't have Thanksgiving :( , Bonfire Night tomorrow though, and then everyone goes Christmas crazy :')

• I LOVE Christmas!! 😊💖

• Anxious, paranoid, on the verge of a panic attack.
    I found a lump on my breast and breast cancer is common in my family...

• Okay Stay Calm I know that breast Cancer runs in your family. But you can't assume the worse. Go see a Doctor a. s. a. p.

• ... i think i need to go for a run, get rid of some of this nervous/anxious energy. Monday can't come soon enough.

• Going for a run is a GREAT idea. I just got off my treadmill it helps with stress.