What Words Make You Cringe (if any) ?

I have two words that make me cringe... Panties, and moist. And so people just messing around will be like "MOIST PANTIES" and I'm like UGH... like even rn just talking about it I am cringing.

Also the words Cunt, and literally

Most Helpful Guy

• bae and people who say literally after everything. learn what literally means! and i can punch people in the face who say bae and not feel bad about it.

• OMG I forgot about literally... like people always go "Literally same" and I'm like "LITERALLY CAN YOU SHUT UP? Like UGH

• some girl i worked with always say it and she would be like, "i'm literally hungry" or something stupid... what the fuck!!! what, you were figuratively hungry 3 minutes ago?

Most Helpful Girl

• panties
    cock
    breasts

What Guys Said 11

• When girls label guys as a "Creep" or call them "Creepy" when the guy is actually not being creepy in any way. A guy that is not hot talking to a girl is not creepy and many girls need to learn this.

Also when girls call all men "pigs" is another one I hate.

Both those make me cringe with anger.

• Hm, well I can agree with "MOIST"! I flippin hate that word. It sounds weird, and almost never needs to be used... just say wet people.

And probably "DICK"... I know, I know! I have one, but that word is pretty ugh to me.

• Bae o my goodness I hate that word with a burning passion, so much.

• Squish 😂😍

• "Let's get married" are the words that make me cringe.

• Poop poo head.

• "Paper cut under nail"

• DISCHARGE does it for me. .. 'toe' and 'smell' a close second.

*cringe*

• Pussy. It feels weird to say it every time haha.

• Fist.

god i hate that word

• As much as i like licking it , the word 'clit' is so bad to hear, maybe its how my ex use to say it.

What Girls Said 12