How to strop stressing over how you look?

For about five years i have been depressed because i hate how i look. I know i'm not ugly but i feel like i'm not goodlooking enough and i know that this sounds so shallow but it's just how i feel about myself i don't care about how anyone else looks and i wouldn't date someone purely on how they look or anything like that. It has ruined my life and made me socially anxious and caused me to not make eye contact with people. How can i stop caring about how i look?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I don't know what to say to help you stop feeling this way for good. But you are not alone in feeling this way. You sound like a smart person, I hope everything goes well for you.

• You can stop caring about how you look because no matter what God made you perfect the way you are.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, just relax, be confident about what you have and if you are not satisfied then just work on your looks, looks can be fixed to an extent.

• how can they be fixed? i already take care of my face and excercise

• Bro.. Start lifting. Serious.

@Consultantisback

• Honestly, this is probably the best way to go. I've been underweight most of my life up till about a year or two ago, I'm nowhere near "Ripped" but I'm a lot more comfortable with my body than I used to be and more confident in approaching women than I have ever been.

• it's more to do with my face bro

• Look at my face bro. Think I give a shit?

• Sounds like we're in the same boat brotha.