Are you punctual?

Are you always late to something you planned? Or always a tad earlier then the time suggested?

• My time management is on point 🤓
  • Sorry, For being late to the question 🙄
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally my only positive trait is that I'm so paranoid that I get to where I need to go far too early.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate being late; I always arrive at least 10-15 mins early regardless of who made the meeting arrangements. My biggest pet peeve is when the clock hits the dot and the person hasn't shown up,.

• Agreed. I don't know if I should of let it slip by with some clients who were late for a meeting today with me or rat them out of it and make them embarrassed 😒

• Maybe you should tell them you don't like tardiness. I personally think it's more professional for them to call and let you know if they are going to be late, rather than just let you sit there and wait.

• There is a dot point in the guideline that states that issue. I don't bother. It's there dream on the line not mine. But I understand where you are coming from.

What Guys Said 23

• I hate being late! I pride myself on being punctual. I am pretty much always punctual to a tad early. Anyone can be late every so often but if someone is constantly late then all it shows is they either do not care when they should or they have very poor time management skills.

• I agree. I hate being late to. And even if I'm a tad late I really take it hard on myself

• Yeah I get stressed out when I am running late. I just hate it.

• I'm generally very punctual. I can be late sometimes though, shit happens. Generally though I'm very good at calculating time in my head and get to places exactly on time. Or sometimes a little early or very early if I'm not familiar with getting there.

• If you're early, you're on time,
    If you're on time, you're late,
    If you're late, you might as well not show up.
    This has always been my thought when it come to being on time. I see time a money and there's never enough of it to waste.

• Yes, I am always punctual. I don't like to be late.

• Being punctual has been my new years resolution since I was 16. My genes and environment aren't made for punctual people: since I got out the womb, all of my family/friends have always been late.

• My time management is dead on the target

• Most of the time but I have my moments.

• i will always be on time or earlier if its important and if I've had sleep, or if I've been treated fairly

if someone is NOT treating me fairly then that's different, i can be a few minutes late
    im usually early

• I'm not very punctual but that's because my managers keep changing my schedule on me. Before you ask why I don't report it, I forget to get proof.

• Always on time. I get really pissed if I'm late.

• These days, I'm very punctual! :-D

• For work I'm very punctual. For most other things, I am not.

• I am, I'm the sort of person who'll normally come 10 min early :D
    Are you punctual?

• Yes Hans, I'm either early or spot on time. But I do have some days where I am a few minutes late.

• Haha, that can just happen :D

• If I am interested in it I am always on time, if not, I miss it intentionally.

• On point, I hate being late

• At least 10 minutes earlier. Rarely failed to do so.

• I'm usually early or right on time

• I always go everywhere either spot on with the time or a bit earlier. I have reached some places late due to traffic, though.

• Depending where I'm going and who I'm meeting.

• I try to be but I don't always make it

• Usually yes but if course there are times where I'm not or just don't care lol

• 10 mins early is on time and on time is late

• yes I am...

What Girls Said 25

• I'm always on time, usually a little bit early just in case. I hate being late so I always make sure to be on time.

• I stress big time if I am not 15 minutes or more early for an event.

I need that buffer for some reason lol

• hahaha Sorry, For being late to the question 🙄! Yup always late! My dad like an adult must always be on time!

• i always tell my friends if i ever get married, i'm going to be late to my own wedding.

and i'm DEFINITELY going to be late to my funeral.

• I'm always wayyyyyy late. I can't arrive anywhere on time to save my life. 😅

• Hahaha chicka d, that's why we need bloody DAMN TELEPORTERS!!

I wish Vulcan was here 😓

• Hehe I know I know, but I'm by far the most impatient person on the entire planet lol

• It'll be worth it 😌

• Ohhhhh, I'm on point with punctuality (except for this question)! Being on-time is being somewhere 10-15 minutes early. ;)

• I pride myself on being at least 5 minutes early if not more, I find it highly annoying when i have to wait on someone. they should allow ample amount of time to get to point A to point B. i get it things happen, but the excuse of i didn't keep track of time doesn't fly with me.

• ok i was late to this question but i swear I'm usually on time in MOST other situations 😇

• I'm usually right on time or a minute or two late

• The only time I'd be early is when I'm going for classes, exams, work, appointments/interviews and other stuffs that's important.

The rest of the time where I'm meeting up with friends.. I'm always late. 😣😅

• I'm usually early lol.

• I'm always ridiculously early cause I'm afraid of getting lost on my way to an event or im super excited for it.

• Not at all. I'm always late, even for important things. If I show up at the right time, it's because something unusual happened to me.

• Haha "something unusual happened to you"
      Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of bed? 🙈🙊

• I know this is absolutely unrealistic, but just stay as positive as much as you can

• Thanks, I will try :)

• I get really anxious if I look at the clock and it's like 10 minutes before my appointment or class. I hate being late. My motto is: if I'm going to be late, I rather be absent.

• Yes, I'm usually very punctual.

• My time management is pretty decent. I don't like being late.

• sorry for being late

i'm always late

• My mom is always late and it drives me crazy. So I do the opposite and am always early or right on time. Today was annoying because we were running late to get somewhere and she had me drive and we were still late 😞

• I'm always early, I find myself constantly having to kill time.

• I really hate being late to things. If something is at 5pm I'll be there at 4:45pm.

• It's a mixed bag.

• People that are habitually late drive me bonkers.

• It completely drives the whole schedule back which I find irritating

• I don't like being late for anything

• i am always late unless it's for work or an exam

• im not usually late but im always in a rush