Why does GaG act so pathetic?

In tired of all these whiny shits on gag talking about issues such as feminazis and body crap. These days i wish i was no gender because all girls do here is whine about their crappy ass hair, their crappy ass face, their crappy ass life, and their crappy ass Ass. In fact all girls talk about here is about how guys downgrade women... But the ironic thing is.
.. Most guys dont give 2 FUCKS. IM AM SO TIRED OF THESE SHITTY ASS SHIT GIRLS RUINING MY LIFE AND IN FACT GIRLS MAKE A BIGGER ISSUE ABOUT THEMSELVES THEN GUYS EVEN CARE ABOUT. GUYS ON HERE ARE LIKE" UR FINE" "I THINK UR BEAUTIFUL" "I LIKE UR BODY" and then girls are like "OMG CREEP... I AM SO TIRED OF GUYS THESE DAYS". AND IM LIKE WTF WHEN THE HELL DID ANY GUY INSULT U. THESE DAYS I LITERALLY ONLY FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO DUDES CUZ GIRLS ARE CONFUSING AND IRRITATING AND MAKE ME WANNA MURDER MYSELF. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS?

• Ur right
  • Um no

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the world knows it too thats why WW3 is approaching

Most Helpful Girl

• There's an easy fix for that. Don't go to forums that are specifically for sharing opinions, questions, and things of that nature, because you'll not only see that, but you'll see anons complaining about how the internet is ruining their life when it's as easy as backing away from the screen.

• Butch face? that's a new one. You know you can block the topics you don't want to see right? Including the "How do I look" since you seem to take issue with that. I'm sorry to see you're so unstable that you have to post stuff like this and resort to petty insults because you don't like the response you're receiving, regardless of the fact you have no issue passing out your own judgement.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

• I've already explained it to you, if you can't understand it yourself, I would say that you're own problem with comprehension.

• I have the distinct feeling you're a troll. So, feel free to play in the comments on your own, anon.

What Guys Said 10

• You know what's more pathetic? Letting that trivial shit drive you crazy...

• Good, good, let the butthurt flow through you.

• Im not butt hurt im just annoyed

• Damn, who reported her comment? I actually found it funny :/

• Well aren't you the charmer. Could you at least put the poison in a Grand Slamwich? I'm kind of craving Denny's at the moment.

• It's satire but it reminded me of this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syjp9lsWBhc

• Someone needs a hug big time...

• How is shitty ass girls on this site ruining your life?

• I don't know its cuz they make me throw fits

• Damn femnists..

• Bitches be trippin now days. there's probably something in that starbucks coffee

• Congratulations, you are THE person the term butt hurt was coined for.

• I can agree with the "confusing and irritating, makes me wanna murder myself" bit haha.

Really though, some questions asked by girls on here do baffle me. Am I pretty? How's my butt? Am I skinny or to fat to date? It's bizarre.

• Why would you say that?

• Cuz i see it all the time

What Girls Said 8

• Well where will they go for help? They can't actually go up to people and say, hey on a scale of 1-10, what would rate me? Etc... This is why this site is here, to help those who need or want it. Trolls can be ignored or made fun of until they leave. And girls who spam post on How Do I Look, can also be blocked or ignored if their questions are annoying someone.

Just don't worry about it, you do you.

• If you're letting random people on the World Wide Web ruin your life, then you need to re-evaluate the choices you're making.

• I fuckin' enjoy being this ugly, thanks.

• I am kinda sleepy too, so that'd actually be beneficial.

• I might be able to do that, I have to check to see if they're done constructing my throne yet or not.

• Someone's PMS'ing.

• you want to murder yourself because of this? get a grip.

• Sounds like you suffer from a little self hate.

• I dont hate girls in real life. I find girls jrritating here

• Well that's normal for any social media platform. My irritation with GAG lies else where but you're free to be annoyed.

• You know what annoys me? Anonymous.

• If it bothers you that much then why not remove yourself from the situation?

• Why are you letting this website bother you... calm down.